Senior Instructor, APAC Splunk
Responsibilities: I can do that!
- Customizes and delivers education services to Splunk customers.
- Create and teach training classes for various technical skills including the use of Splunk products; searching & reporting; architecting & deploying splunk; how to develop Apps with Splunk and implementing ESS
- Design and delivery of training and development activities independently
- Produce quality deliverables on a project (i.e. assessments, communication, curriculum development, Tutor, eLearning).
- Demonstrate the ability to teach new technical material, deliver new offerings and services, and/or implement new Applications modules with minimal preparation time and guidance.
- Work closely with line managers and product specialists to identify the specific training needs and design customized programs for our sales force both in APAC.
Requirement: I've already got that!
- Exposure in working with the sales channels in APAC
- At least 5-8 years' relevant training experience in the Computer Software industry preferred.
- Excellent presentation and platform delivery skills, able to communicate with all levels of staff effectively. Experience in computer software product training is absolutely an asset.
- Experience as Senior Instructor for Oracle Database / UNIX Instructor is preferred
- Solid knowledge of UNIX (Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX), Windows, and Mac OS X is a MUST
- Dedication and drive as a hardworking individual
- Excellent command of Windows; Mac and Linux Operating Systems; Oracle SQL tuning and Oracle PL/SQL tuning
- Experience as Corporate training is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese as well as Mandarin.
- Willing to Travel extensively within Asia (>50%)
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, computing related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Has obtained one or more industry recognized certifications (OCP 10g/11g, MySQL 5.0; Java SE 6; CISSP; CISA; MCTS, CPIM).
- Has 2 plus years technical or professional experience using Oracle products or related software.
- Understanding of regular expressions (Regex) and Python scripting
- Knowledge in the following areas is a plus: Perl and shell scripting, XML, HTML
- Other skills: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Struts; ESS; WTX; Websphere Application server; Dot Net; DataWare Housing; Oracle 10g/11g; ACEP
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
We offer attractive and competitive salary & benefits package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Benefits includes but not limited to Health Care, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, stock option, ESPP etcâ€¦
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?