Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun
.About the Role
- The SeniorÂ Integration Consultant works with Workdayâs implementation projects, with a focus on the most strategic and complex projects.
- The Senior Integration Consultant works closely with the clientâs project team to ensure the customerâs successful deployments of Workdayâs various integration products, tools, and services.
- The SeniorÂ Integration Consultant will help manage the integration deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects.
- This role must have a deep knowledge of service oriented architecture design principals, common ERP integration design patterns, in-depth knowledge of Workdayâs various integration technologies, Workdayâs Implementation methodology, and will combine those skills to deliver successful integration deployments.
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Integration solutions for Workday Customers
- Ability to help clients resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources related domains, (Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.) and/or Financials Management.
- Manage small teams of Integration Consultants on multiple projects simultaneously and mentor/coach the teams on Integration best practices
- Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules to ensure clientâs timelines are met. Provide guidance to clients or service partners on integration strategies.
- Contribute to the customersâ experience with Workdayâs integration products, tools, and services in a way that results in high customer satisfaction
- Lead project teams through integration discovery and scoping phases of their implementation projects
- Engage where appropriate in the sales cycle to help scope integration projects
- 5+ years implementing integration solutions with ERP software
- 5+ years Human Resource, Payroll or Financial software application experience
- 5+ Years integrating systems with third-party service vendors
- Command of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
- EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technologies
- PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Netsuite, Taleo, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP systems
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- WebLogic, WebSphere, WebMethods, or other middleware experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers
- Excellent communication, sales, negotiation and presentation skills
Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Procurement, and Employee Expense Management applications to the worldâs largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized to the Fortune 50, are gaining business value from Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.