Senior Integration Support Engineer FusionOne
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED You will be part of the FusionOne operations team that supports our hosted services as well as our in-network deployments. You will become an expert in FusionOnes system environment and code base and will troubleshoot and debug complex issues that may arise in the field on production systems or new releases as they are taken through integration and validation phases. These issues could be crashes, configuration problems, integration issues with third-party components, or performance issues. An ability to understand the full system and debug the problem through various layers of the system is essential for this role. You may fix certain issues by creating software patches or work with Engineering to deliver a resolution.
- Support and troubleshoot API integration between FusionOne and Customer applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application server issues using Tomcat, Apache, JAVA and C.
- Provide support and manage 24/7 telco grade wireless and web applications.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to define technical requirements, identify/resolve technical issues.
- Develop scripting in Bash, Perl or PHP.
- Provide data and statistical information upon request in relation to system and security activities.
- Participate in periodic on-call duty as well as emergency requests.
- Define, develop and implement preemptive monitoring, support and maintenance processes and tools.
- Coordination and oversight of maintenance and changes to the production environment.
- Develop and update processes and procedures.
- Coordinate documentation efforts.
- Help develop, improve and test FusionOnes incident response procedures.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in a large-scale, high-traffic web serving or wireless applications in RHEL 5 or CentOS 5.x environment.
- Currently working in third line support or continue engineering (highly preferable).
- Ability to quickly learn the design and architecture of an application and to troubleshoot complex issues both through system analysis (log files, load etc.) and through code review.
- Deep working knowledge of Tomcat and Apache technologies.
- Deep working knowledge of CentOS 5.x and /or RHEL 5.
- Good working knowledge of large scale Oracle RAC.
- Good working knowledge of VMWare ESX 3.0.
- Good working knowledge of server and storage design, operational support.
- Good working knowledge of load balancers such as Cisco ACE and CSS.
- Working knowledge of network security, and network management platforms.
- Working knowledge of SyncML, BREW, and other wireless protocols and technologies.
- Code development background in C and JAVA.
- Excellent documentation writing skills.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal teamwork skills.
- BS in Computer Science/Information Technology (or equivalent experience).
||One Almaden Boulevard |
San Jose, CA 95113
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED