Senior Interaction Designer Yodlee
As a Senior Interaction Designer, you will be an integral member of our Product Team and own the user experience of key customer facing products; you will work with other Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Product Managers, and Developers to design financial tools that help our users realize their dreams and goals. You will have the opportunity to subject your work to weekly usability testing and iterate through multiple approaches. You will collaborate with other designers to ensure visual and interaction continuity across the user experience. The ideal candidate will have well-developed interaction design skills and experience defining design direction across a family of products. The successful candidate will also be well trained or experienced in interaction design, illustrate an ability to apply strategic thinking and business goals to all design work, possess a keen and quick understanding of design patterns and trends, and will be known for high-level and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Create user friendly, effective, and engaging wireframes and prototypes, that achieve business goals
- Collaborate with Product Managers, other Designers and Engineers to optimize for customer needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Utilize industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, guidelines, and specs
- Clearly document designs (e.g. specifications, diagrams, prototypes and other assets) that effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Evaluate and set reasonable expectations for deliverables; communicate and escalate issues or risks as appropriate; when necessary reset expectations by engaging decision makers at appropriate levels.
- Generate multiple concepts that fulfill project goals and requirements, articulate the trade-offs between concepts, and make recommendations
- Use initiative, creativity, collaboration and innovation to drive more effective design and process ideas to fruition.
- Bachelors degree in human computer interaction or related field
- 8 years of experience as an interaction designer creating wireframes, prototypes, and user interface specifications
- 3 years experience designing apps for mobile and tablet, employing best practices in responsive design.
- Solid skills in Adobe Creative Suite and/or Axure; hands-on expertise with HTML and CSS a plus
- Knowledge of web technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Well-rounded understanding of web usability best practices
- Be capable of independent design process, project, and schedule management
- Be tolerant of a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation
- Ability to switch easily between different projects and flexibility to handle a rapidly changing environment while delivering high quality results
- Be both a creative and pragmatic problem solver
- Ability to solicit and incorporate diverse perspectives
- Creativity and an eye towards detail and perfection of design work.
- Professional, team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator, presenter, negotiator, collaborator, regardless of organizational structure or hierarchy
- Strong portfolio available for viewing showing great sense of usability best practices, creativity, and good communication skills
||multiple, multiple |