Senior International Accountant Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is searching for a versatile financial professional to join as a Senior Accountant for a newly created role within the Finance department. This role will report to the Accounting Manager with responsibilities encompassing general accounting functions including account reconciliations, GAAP financial reporting and analysis and international accounting.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a great communicator and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Compile and analyze financial information in compliance with GAAP to prepare journal entries for monthly close â main areas of responsibility include accrued liabilities, international accounting, intercompany, consolidated flux analysis and equity
- Assist in establishing and monitoring the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures and accounting policies
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Assist with financial audit preparation
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses for GAAP reporting
- Bachelorâs degree in Accounting (or with an emphasis in accounting)
- In depth knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
- In depth knowledge of auditing practices and principles
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years of accounting experience including public accounting; software and/or SaaS industry experience highly preferred
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Word
- Experience using a large ERP system
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and technology quickly
- Excellent analytical skills
- Judgment and problem-solving
- Team player
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services