Senior iOS Developer Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior iOS Developer
Consulting | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 862
Brightcove is the pioneer and leader in providing Online Video Platform services. At Brightcove we are shaping the future of digital media. Our customers include corporate product marketers, large non-profit organizations and major media companies across the globe, among others. Brightcove is all about people: smart, talented and team-oriented players who influence and partake in our amazing journey.
Brightcove's consulting team designs and develops custom video-centric Web and mobile solutions for a variety of customers across the globe. Our mission is to offer designs that enhance the video experience and to utilize the latest technologies to build purposeful products that push boundaries. Our solutions often involve multiple products and services including Brightcove cloud-based services, Content Management System (CMS), Digital Right Management (DRM), Analytics, Advertizing, subscription and monetization engines. We like to hire smart engineers with a passion to solve complex and interesting problems and to learn and utilize new technologies.
Our mobile team is looking for a smart and talented iOS mobile developer. This position will design, develop and integrate applications for iOS and Web platforms that are centered on video delivery and are integrated with various DRM, CMS and Advertizing engines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design and development of digital solutions for Web and Mobile platforms
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in iOS SDK, native APP design, development and enhancement with at least two published APPs
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C, Xcode, Cocoa and Interface builder
- Expert knowledge of UI frameworks, MVC and reactive touch based UI
- Experience with JSON/XML and interfacing with server side REST API's
- Solid experience in unit testing and continuous integration
- Strong foundation in computer science, including competencies in data structures, algorithms, concurrency control, object-oriented software design patterns and software optimized for embedded systems (i.e., storage and latency optimization)
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
The Bonus Requirements
- Prior experience in multimedia and/or video streaming
- Prior experience in integration with CDN, DRM (Widevine, Adobe Access) , Analytics (Google, Nielsen, SiteCatalyst), Media Advertizing (IMA, DoubleClick, AdSense) and Paywalls
The Work Environment
We are located in Boston's innovation district within walking distance from the South Station. We strive to maintain a fun, casual and friendly environment at work.
Brightcove is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and participates in E-Verify.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services