Senior Java Developer Konnect2, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Konnect2 is a financial services startup in the asset management space. We have developed a prototype of a disruptive algorithmic trading platform for the institutional asset-management community. On the back of signed contracts from a group of large corporate customers, we have secured funding from prominent industry leaders, including an institutional strategic partner. Our customers are awaiting delivery of V1.0 of our platform.
We are looking for an extremely talented software engineer focused on high-scale web application development in Java (and Scala) to help us deliver our platform to our beta-customers. This is an opportunity to be part of a small, highly talented and focused team, who will use only the most modern tools and methodologies to create software that solves an historically large and complex problem.
- Work collaboratively with a small team of business experts, senior technology leadership, information architects and institutional customers to create a first-of-its-kind class of software.
- Make a large, direct contribution to our platform's design, architecture and implementation.
- Lead and mentor junior developers, in a cooperative development process, through code review and otherwise.
- CS/EE degree, advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of Java development experience.
- Expert Java skills and design patterns including best practices and in-depth knowledge of core libraries.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL database and related Java ORMs like Hibernate/JPA.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Scala.
- Knowledge of financial markets, in particular the bond business.
- Experience with team-based development on commercial software products.
- Experience with complex distributed systems at high scale.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
Salary will be commensurate with the candidate's qualifications. Equity will be consistent with the early-stage nature of our company. Benefits include medical and life insurance, flexible health and dependent care spending accounts.
In addition to a resume, please provide a cover letter that conveys your unique qualifications. Please use the phrase "Senior Java Developer for NJ-based financial services startup" for the subject of your message. Please, no phone calls.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED