Senior Java Developer FTEN
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Years of Experience: 5 to 7 Years
Level of Education: BA/BS
Job Level: Mid Career
Date Updated: 04-19-2010
Number Of Openings: 10
We are an innovative, results-driven organization that leverages technology in order to facilitate our clients' profitability and competitive edge. Companies engage us because we operate with flexibility and agility, which is one of the reasons we build our teams around people who enthusiastically embrace alternative thinking, unyielding curiosity, and a methodical approach.
About the Position: FTEN is seeking a resourceful, focused and experienced individual to join our team in Lakewood, CO as a Senior Java Software Developer. You will be part of a development team that writes Java-based applications that are used by the most demanding customers of the leading firms in the financial securities industry. Our products represent the leading edge for high-speed algorithmic trading and enterprise risk management. We are the leader and have many new development projects in-flight. We are looking for well-rounded developers who know how to create robust, low latency, high-volume production applications.
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of professional Java software development experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, related degree, or comparable experience
- Strong programming skills in a non-J2EE JAVA environment
- Comfortable in a LINUX command-line environment
- Eclipse framework experience a plus
- Proven track record for developing and releasing multiple high quality products
- Professional experience developing scalable, streaming, complex systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, sense of humor and exceptional character
FTEN accepts resumes from recruiters only where (1) FTEN has an existing written contractual relationship with the recruiter, and (2) the recruiter has received a written requisition for a particular position from FTEN.
Unsolicited resumes sent to FTEN from recruiters do not constitute any type of legal relationship between the recruiter and FTEN, and FTEN is in no way obliged to pay fees if we hire from those resumes.
- Competitive compensation structure
- Industry-leading benefits package
- Casual and friendly work environment
- Fun quarterly team events
- Free snacks and beverages every day
- Weekly team lunches
- In-office massages
- "Help yourself" breakfast
- In-office "creative distractions" such as Nintendo Wii
- In-house training programs.
||Lakewood, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED