Senior Java Engineer - Cloud Platform - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Software Engineer - Cloud Platform
The MuleSoft Cloud Platform team is looking for talented individuals with a passion for creating large-scale multitenant platforms. The ideal candidate is a hacker who cares about internals of the system looking as beautiful as it's UI and is capable of breaking any complex requirements into simple sequence of implementation steps. You understand the implications of using NoSQL vs. SQL, care about infrastructure setup, and always dreamed about building large-scale distributed platforms.
MuleSoft is creating a new generation of lightweight integration platform that makes integrating applications, consuming APIs and web services - both on premise and in the cloud. We are a well funded, San Francisco-based start-up with a killer team, an existing community of over 100,000 users, partners and customers (from banks and airlines to successful e-commerce sites and the latest SaaS startups) great buzz, and superb investors. We're moving fast, building neat stuff, and changing integration middleware into a platform as a service delivery model.
Do you wake up each day feeling like the work you are going to do will make a difference and change the company you work for in a meaningful way? Do your colleagues know what you do and count on you to do it exceptionally well? Do you expect the same from every member of your team every day? This is what it takes to thrive at MuleSoft, where high performance is demanded in every position from accounting to engineering.
- Write code for the cloud integration platform that connects thousands of companies.
- Be actively involved in platform architectural decisions not only at software but also at infrastructure level.
- Closely interact with members of other functional teams including market leading Mule ESB, Mule Studio and Services teams.
- Work with the coolest and latest technologies such as NoSQL, Elastic Search and AWS.
- We truly believe that you are responsible for your creations, so you will participate in production releases, developer production support and even customer engagements.
- Play a big part in MuleSoft's domination of the cloud integration space.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Become an expert in Cloud Integration space.
- Write code that helps our platform scale from 100s to 1000s of partners.
- Create solutions that are able to handle billions of transactions daily.
- Successfully participate and occasionally run agile iterations.
With an exceptionally fast cycle of development, a truly entrepreneurial culture with 100% ownership of your product, and an overall creative and forward-thinking mindset, this should be the dream job of any Software Engineer. Your opportunity is to very quickly impact and become an industry leader in a huge, $500 billion dollar market.
- High energy and passionate about the Cloud.
- Track record of strong leadership.
- Ability to convince your peers that your solutions are the best.
- Innovative & creative problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Expert in software development, preferably using Java enterprise stack.
- Know a lot about clustering, load balancing, high availability and distributed environments in general.
- Be intimately familiar with multithreading and concurrency.
- Proven ability to prioritize, organize and deliver on commitments.
- Be passionate about coding.
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in CS or related disciplines from top university.
- And most importantly: to have a track record of action, creativity and ambition.
- Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services