Senior Machine Learning Engineer Flurry
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Want to be a technical innovator at a company that?s seen incredible growth as a key enabler of the booming mobile app marketplace?
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to implement innovative machine learning software solutions. We are rapidly expanding delivery of our big data analytics and advertising services, and you can assume the role of key contributor for highly valued, high-profile functionality that is at the core of our product offerings.
This is your chance to develop your expertise in leading-edge technologies and analytical techniques as you solve challenging problems and become a significant contributor to a dedicated team that takes great pride in our work. This is a terrific opportunity for a seasoned software engineer with experience in areas such as statistical analysis, machine learning or expert systems. Join us at our corporate headquarters in San Francisco?s vibrant South of Market district, a tech industry hub of innovation and growth.
You should have experience in developing optimized analytical software and in processing very large data sets. You must be capable of managing your time well and working efficiently and independently. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Minimum 8 years professional software development experience.
- Strong mathematical background, especially in statistics, probability and linear algebra.
- Well-versed in highly scalable solutions in data storage, analysis and reporting for large-scale, distributed data sets.
- Expertise in developing high-quality, object-oriented code (Java preferred).
- Solid experience developing software for deployment on Linux/Unix.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field (Masters/Ph.D. preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience implementing algorithms related to artificial intelligence, machine learning, or recommendation systems.
- Experience with Hadoop, Mahout, MapReduce, and related technologies
- Experience with NoSQL storage technologies including: HBase, BigTable, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
Flurry welcomes and encourages applicants regardless of age, gender, disability, race or national ancestry, veteran or marital status, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: java, hadoop, HBase, machine learning, software, engineer, numerical analysis, R, Hibernate, CentOS, Map Reduce, Senior Hadoop Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Engineer, numerical analysis
||490 Second Street |
San Francisco, CA 94107
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED