POSITION: Senior Maintenance Business Manager
LOCATION: SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil
The Senior Maintenance Business Manager's primary responsibility is to sell, renegotiate and renew customer Maintenance Agreements and Premium Maintenance Products within an assigned territory. They must be skilled in communicating the maintenance value proposition, negotiations, writing proposals, and closing add-on support services and renewals. Each Maintenance Business Manager will be assigned a quarterly revenue quota that must be achieved for the company as a whole to achieve its revenue goals. In addition, this position will be responsible for achieving specific renewal rates; (selling rates and cancellation rates) within their assigned territory. Maintenance Business Managers will also work as a team with License sales personnel on maintenance agreement proposals for new customers. This is a highly responsible revenue generating position.
· Achieve annual and quarterly revenue targets within the assigned territory as well as help ensure the overall success of the team in achieving company forecasts.
· Manage a revenue quota and participate in frequent forecast reviews of assigned territory.
· Effectively negotiate and upsell Premium Maintenance offerings and low priced agreements.
· Develop effective customer relationships and satisfaction during the maintenance renewal process through resolution of account problems, addressing customer concerns and/or suggestions.
· Drive maintenance renewal activities according to defined processes and procedures.
· Manage strategy for annual uplift.
· Ensure timely and accurate renewals are in place for all open agreements.
· Use the annual uplift strategy given to you for your territory; make recommendations to your manager when repeatedly challenged by the customer.
· Follow the approval matrix for all exception requests.
· Perform the tracking and reporting of customer renewal and retention data as instructed.
· Effectively communicate company messages, value propositions, etc. verbally and in writing pertaining to assigned products/territory.
· Gain and maintain appropriate industry and business knowledge.
· Consistently accomplish all assigned work in a timely, accurate and quality manner.
· Learn the required Infor systems required to complete the renewal, track progress, and report results.
· Execute effective revenue generation strategies, tactics and processes for the assigned territory.
· Consistently communicate effectively internally and externally.
· Serve as liaison between customers and appropriate company departments to resolve escalated questions and issues.
· Develop effective relationships and tactics with other Divisions of Infor.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· 4-year degree in business, accounting, finance, marketing, etc. or equivalent work experience
· 3-8 years of Software or technology industry experience
· 3-6 years of proven selling experience with special emphasis on Maintenance Agreement experience
· Excellent communication, public speaking and interpersonal skills
· High level of computer literacy. Must have significant proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience with maintenance renewals and proven track record of high renewal rates and upsell ability
Fluent English and Spanish
|Location:||Sao Paulo |