Senior Manager -Customer Experience Programs Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Manager -Customer Experience Programs
Marketing | Santa Clara, CA, United States
In this role, you will utilize your strong management and relationship building competencies to set objectives and develop long-term strategies and shorter-term marketing plans to meet aggressive deadlines. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and skilled at building internal relationships and external partnerships. The Customer Experience Programs Senior Manager is responsible for elevating and expanding the company's brand experience through two primary strategic customer marketing experiences: our executive briefing center (EBC) and our customer reference program.
Executive Briefing Center Program Management:
- Establish a best-in-class customer briefing program to support enterprise sales efforts, while driving preference and affinity that results in an accelerated sales cycle
- Manage, maintain and syndicate the assets required to support the briefing program and the Infoblox experience worldwide
- Define and develop multi-prong communications/outreach program to promote effective executive briefing center utilization to the Infoblox sales organization
- Manage daily operation of the EBC to ensure a positive experience for visitors and Infoblox executives including reception and hospitality and support for Infoblox executives hosting visitors.
Customer Reference Program Management:
- Build a strategic customer reference program to support sales, media and analyst references; delivering the right reference for each situation while ensuring no client is 'overburdened.'â€¨
- Create constant, ongoing awareness and drumbeat of customer wins/successes - including high volume of customer win announcements.
- Communicate client success via high-quality success â€œassetsâ€ -- snapshots, case studies and videos.
- Ensure all marketing content is in line with and reinforces our corporate message and value proposition.
- Create and present monthly/quarterly reports that demonstrate impact of customer marketing activities on up-sell, cross-sell revenue and retention rates.
Education and Experience Required:
- 8+ years marketing experience within a B2B software company; majority focused on customer marketing.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) in Marketing or related field; Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Experience in running customer marketing programs using industry best practices
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and perform well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Driven to meet or exceed expectations; careful attention to detail.
- Analytical, with experience in gathering key metrics and applying insights and the ability to create reports, snapshots and dashboards to highlight program success and return.
- Consistent development of high-quality customer assets, stories and sales tools including case studies, videos and presentations that effectively support sales and marketing objectives
- Excellent written/oral communications, and interpersonal skills
- Highly collaborative with the ability to build strong relationships across the organization and with external customers
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as PC and Mac operation. Experience working with Salesforce.com and Boulder Logic a plus.
This position is located in Santa Clara, CA and cannot be performed remotely. Relocation support is not available. This position reports to the Senior Director of Brand and Content.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services