Senior Manager, Demand Generation Twilio Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Twilio is powering the future of business communications, providing a platform for building modern, communications-enabled applications -- light, cloud-based, scalable, and user experience focused.
- Nearly 150,000 developers have signed up to be a part of this disruption, building applications for security, privacy, and fraud prevention; customer service and help desk support; sales communications; marketing and lead management; business process and logistics; and business communications and collaboration.
- Twilio customers include great brands like airbnb, eBay, Hulu, Intuit, LinkedIn, Quora, Sony, SurveyMonkey, Trulia, WalmartLabs, and ZenDesk.
- Twilio is energizing the $1.3 trillion telecom market. Come help modernize an enormous industry with software.
About the job:
- Twilio is growing and we need a Senior Manager, Demand Generation to help us continue on that trajectory. You'll help shape and perfect the Company's approach to lead generation.
- This is both a strategic and hands on tactical role. You'll manage a growing team and be a key partner to the sales and business development organizations. The programs you design and implement will target the developer and enterprise markets.
- Plan and execute all lead-generation activities including marketing-driven campaigns, sales-driven teleprospecting campaigns, seminar programs, SEO, PPC, etc.
- Create and drive repeatable lead nurturing/drip programs to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline, as well as drive user activity among those who have come in through the Company's self-service e-commerce site.
- Own the monthly newsletter out to the Company's community, working cross functionally for content development.
- Coordinate virtual teams across marketing and sales for campaign execution, including content marketing, product marketing, PR, social marketing, inbound marketing, and inside sales.
- Own the business conceptualization of demand creation, lead nurturing, and scoring program strategy.
- Own all lead management processes and infrastructure and work across marketing to ensure a consistent approach.
- Manage the marketing automation tools and processes.
- Track and analyze campaign effectiveness.
- Report on campaign metrics and pipeline contribution.
- Develop best practice marketing program recommendations.
- Own pursuit of industry knowledge, best practices and trends as it pertains to marketing automation and campaign management.
- Skills and attributes
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Solid verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong strategic thinking, tying lead generation activities to overall company go-to-market strategy.
- Strong people leader with the ability to build a team to efficiently produce quality results in a deadline driven environment.
- Highly self-motivated contributor with proven track record of results.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to work well as an individual and within a team.
- Personal drive to continually grow and enhance skills and knowledge.
- Experience and education
- 10-12 years experience in lead generation and demand creation industry.
- Strong business and marketing acumen.
- Highly knowledgeable about marketing automation systems.
- Experience driving lead generation strategy based on company and marketing objectives.
- Experience partnering with sales on pipeline development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experiences in Marketing, MIS, or Business Administration.
- Software marketing.
- SaaS/Cloud offering exposure.
- Platform marketing experience.
- Background in telephony.
How to apply:
- Want to stand out? Sign up and build an app using the Twilio API. Include a link to it in your cover letter. Bonus points for pointing out bugs or things that annoyed you/could be better about the platform.
||San Francisco, CA 94105 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED