Senior Manager, Demand Generation Twilio
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Twilio is powering the future of business communications, providing a platform for building modern, communications-enabled applications -- light, cloud-based, scalable, and user experience focused.
- Nearly 150,000 developers have signed up to be a part of this disruption, building applications for security, privacy, and fraud prevention; customer service and help desk support; sales communications; marketing and lead management; business process and logistics; and business communications and collaboration.
- Twilio customers include great brands like airbnb, eBay, Hulu, Intuit, LinkedIn, Quora, Sony, SurveyMonkey, Trulia, WalmartLabs, and ZenDesk.
- Twilio is energizing the $1.3 trillion telecom market. Come help modernize an enormous industry with software.
About the job:
- Twilio is growing and we need a Senior Manager, Demand Generation to help us continue on that trajectory. You'll help shape and perfect the Company's approach to lead generation.
- This is both a strategic and hands on tactical role. You'll manage a growing team and be a key partner to the sales and business development organizations. The programs you design and implement will target the developer and enterprise markets.
- Plan and execute all lead-generation activities including marketing-driven campaigns, sales-driven teleprospecting campaigns, seminar programs, SEO, PPC, etc.
- Create and drive repeatable lead nurturing/drip programs to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline, as well as drive user activity among those who have come in through the Company's self-service e-commerce site.
- Own the monthly newsletter out to the Company's community, working cross functionally for content development.
- Coordinate virtual teams across marketing and sales for campaign execution, including content marketing, product marketing, PR, social marketing, inbound marketing, and inside sales.
- Own the business conceptualization of demand creation, lead nurturing, and scoring program strategy.
- Own all lead management processes and infrastructure and work across marketing to ensure a consistent approach.
- Manage the marketing automation tools and processes.
- Track and analyze campaign effectiveness.
- Report on campaign metrics and pipeline contribution.
- Develop best practice marketing program recommendations.
- Own pursuit of industry knowledge, best practices and trends as it pertains to marketing automation and campaign management.
- Skills and attributes
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Solid verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong strategic thinking, tying lead generation activities to overall company go-to-market strategy.
- Strong people leader with the ability to build a team to efficiently produce quality results in a deadline driven environment.
- Highly self-motivated contributor with proven track record of results.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to work well as an individual and within a team.
- Personal drive to continually grow and enhance skills and knowledge.
- Experience and education
- 10-12 years experience in lead generation and demand creation industry.
- Strong business and marketing acumen.
- Highly knowledgeable about marketing automation systems.
- Experience driving lead generation strategy based on company and marketing objectives.
- Experience partnering with sales on pipeline development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experiences in Marketing, MIS, or Business Administration.
- Software marketing.
- SaaS/Cloud offering exposure.
- Platform marketing experience.
- Background in telephony.
How to apply:
- Want to stand out? Sign up and build an app using the Twilio API. Include a link to it in your cover letter. Bonus points for pointing out bugs or things that annoyed you/could be better about the platform.
||San Francisco, CA 94105 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Twilio powers the future of business communications. Enabling phones, VoIP, and messaging to be embedded into web, desktop, and mobile software.Self Funded All Jobs: at Twilio
|Headquarters:||645 Harrison Street|
San Francisco, CA 94107
|Company Profile:||Twilio is the developer platform for communications. With Twilio, developers and businesses make communications contextual by embedding voice, video, messaging and authentication directly into their software. We are re-inventing the communications market, taking it from its 150-year legacy in hardware to its future in software.
Twilio has more than 700,000 registered developers. Industry disruptors including Uber, Box and DocuSign and enterprises like Nordstrom, Coca-Cola, Walmart and Home Depot trust Twilio to power and innovate their communications at global scale.
Twilio is recognized as one of the 10 Fastest Growing Companies in San Francisco, one of The Bay Area's 10 Most InDemand Startups, and has over 400 employees with offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, New York City, Bogota, Tallinn, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.|
Support Twilio with Social Media services