Senior Manager, FP&A Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is looking for a versatile and experienced financial professional to join the team as a Sr. Manager, FP&A.Â You will lead a growing team as we build our FP&A capabilities and develop processes to support rapid business growth. Weâre looking for someone with strong business partnering skills, who is a self-starter, a great communicator and who enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Partnering with corporate and business unit managers to forecast activity and develop departmental budgets
- Analyzing departmental and corporate-wide business results to understand financial performance, responding to requests from senior management and supporting on-going reporting requirements for the company as a whole
- Identifying opportunities for revenue and cost leverage and partnering with business managers to propose plans to capture it
- Collaborating with business unit leaders to analyze and anticipate changes in financial performance in their respective areas of responsibility
- Creating and maintaining business planning processes to facilitate insightful and efficient development of company-wide financial plans and objectives
- Liaising with Corporate Accounting to ensure correct accounting treatment of transactional activities
- Monitoring department performance and preparing management reports and analysis on a regular basis
- Assisting with the reporting of financial results to internal and external audiences
- Leveraging the Workday Financials system to automate and scale current processes
- Proposing business process improvements to enhance financial visibility, control and planning effectiveness
Initially, this role will focus on developing and leading the business partnering function of FP&A. As is common in growth technology environments, the role may evolve to incorporate other areas of FP&A as demanded by the business and by senior management.
- Bachelorâs degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 8 years related experience
- 3 or more years experience managing a team
- Software and/or internet industry experience highly desirable
- High proficiency with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience using a large ERP systemÂ
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills
- Experience in the application of accounting principles to periodic financial reporting, planning and forecasting
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services