Senior Manager, Industrey Partnerships Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia is looking for a Senior Manager, Industry Partnerships to drive Trulia's explosive growth and build innovative partnership programs with the most successful companies in real estate.
Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture and has been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Denver. Trulia was founded in 2005, had a phenomenally successful IPO in September 2012, and recently announced a bold acquisition that will place it as the category winner in real estate. Join the fastest growing technology company in the real estate space.
About the Position:
Trulia is building the best partnership program in the real estate industry. You are dynamic, driven and ready to tackle a new challenge by creating and executing a new channel partnership program with one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley. Your ability to inspire and work with the most successful companies in real estate will drive your success.
There are three core components to the role:
1) Build Trulia's industry partnership program by working collaboratively with the top brands in real estate
2) Lead cross-functional teams to successfully implement partnerships
3) Develop a long-term scalable portfolio strategy for success in collaboration with sales, marketing, product, engineering and customer support.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for detail, impeccable project management skills, be highly self-motivated, and have a desire to take their career to new heights with Trulia.
- Can do attitude and unstoppable drive to make things happen
- BA/BS degree required: Master's degree, MBA or equivalent experience a plus
- 5-7 years in management consulting, product marketing or equivalent
- Ability to network and navigate internally and externally to build consensus and work collaboratively with stakeholders across product, sales, and marketing
- Have the ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects; taking action and meeting stringent deadlines for each.
- This is a hands-on role. You must be e extremely agile with the ability to balance the need for quick turnaround with longer-term strategic efforts
- Travel, 30-40% of time
- Alignment to Trulia's core values: Innovate, Make a Difference, People Matter, Act with Integrity, Customer Obsessed, Trust & Respect Each Other
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED