Senior Manager- IT Business Applications Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Responsible for leading a team that provides methodologies, tools and oversight for business process design. Manages business demand for IT services and achieves overall â€œcustomer satisfactionâ€. Identifies opportunities for process improvements, standardization, cost savings and efficiency improvements utilizing a variety of methodologies and tools. Provides business problem solving capabilities using standard consulting methodologies to assess process and system challenges and makes recommendations for improvement.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and mentor a team of Business Consultants on overall portfolio management skills, including business requirements definition, business relationship management and cross-functional communication.
- Develop and review IT business cases to ensure completeness and quality. Coach Business Consultants and guide them in the creation of business cases ensuring specific benefit identification and business commitment.
- Provide management to the team through compliance and support of IT policies and procedures. Continue to communicate the benefits of the IT operating model, process and vision.
- Manage and support cross-functional reporting relationships.
- Work with direct reports to ensure work and development opportunities exist to achieve both career and personal goals. Responsible for recruiting, hiring, coaching & mentoring Business Systems Analysts.
- Support the development and strengthening of internal partnerships and alliances;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders to establish broad based technical direction related to business objectives and goals.
- Ensure a high level of project quality & client satisfaction exists throughout portfolio projects by managing customer expectations and resolving cross-functional issues.
- Oversee ''end to end'' program management process from proposal through solution delivery, business adoption, and post-implementation reviews.
- Resolve issues surrounding sponsorship, resources, project budgets, and vendor management
- Support the change management process to ensure business case benefits are realized through adoption of process and technology initiatives.
- Partner with Security, and Infrastructure teams to evaluating and selecting technology product vendors.
- Conduct research to understand industry best practices for improving productivity and overall effectiveness.
- Leverage network of internal and external technology resources to identify and collaborate on opportunities that drive competitive edge.
- Drive the use of metrics and key performance indicators to enable the IT leadership team to measure and track the performance of the organization and areas requiring improvement.
- Identify opportunities to make IT's governance more agile, efficient and flexible while driving end-to-end operational quality and delivery excellence across the organization.
- Consulting Skills
- Business Change Management
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
- Mentoring/Coaching skills
- Negotiation skills
Education: Bachelor's Degree; Graduate Degree preferred
Experience Required: 10+ years related experience and prior management experience
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED