Senior Manager - Medium Enterprise (Chgo/Minneapolis) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
The Medium Enterprise Professional Services Senior Manager will be responsible for hiring and developing a team of consultants and project managers in the Central Region who implement the Workday solution for Workdayâs Medium Enterprise customers. This individual will be measured on customer satisfaction, revenue and profit goals, as well as individual goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- AggressivelyÂ recruit, develop, manage and retain a diverse team of consultants andÂ project managers supporting Workdayâs business applications
- Promote aÂ team orientated, challenging and innovative work environment
- Maintain andÂ continuously improve the consulting on-boarding, performance managementÂ and career development process
- Ensure team is working effectively with the Medium Enterprise initial tenant buildÂ team.
- CollaborateÂ with Resource Managers, Sales, Engagement Managers and Partners toÂ effectively staff engagements and build the appropriate skills necessaryÂ among Workday and partner consulting resources
- Drive team and individuals to achieve high customer satisfaction levels
- ReviewÂ project change orders to ensure they are adequately documented and executed
- MonitorÂ multiple project budgets, project forecasts, and compliance withÂ department policies on project governance.
- Act as aÂ project sponsor and customer escalation point for projects.
- Administer teamâs incentive compensation plans
- EnsureÂ consultants and project managers are adhering to the activities, processesÂ and procedures outlined in Workdayâs Medium Enterprise ImplementationÂ Methodology
- Deliver onÂ quarterly objectives, including customer satisfaction, references, revenue, utilization and margin
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the Professional Services organizationÂ through leading and participating in internal initiatives
- 5+ yearsÂ HCM, Project Management, Payroll or Financial software implementationÂ experience required
- 2+ years asÂ a people manager
- BachelorÂ degree required.
- StrongÂ organizational and project management skills
- PriorÂ Project Management Experience; PMP Certification highly desirable
- ExcellentÂ communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion forÂ customer service
- Able toÂ travel up to 40% of the time.
||Chicago, IL |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services