Senior Manager Regional Sales CEUR Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Manager Regional Sales CEUR
Sales | Frankfurt, Germany
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager CEUR
Reports to: VP, Sales EMEA
The Regional Sales Manager's focus will center on Infoblox's Identity Management solutions. This includes owning and coordinating all aspects of the sales cycle, as well as maintaining and expanding the customer base within the assigned territory.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Understand, develop and grow a Country/Region/Territory whereby monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Understand and convey key Business issues facing Distributors, resellers and customers
- Develop sales plan to provide market overview and sales/marketing strategy for achieving sales target (Quota).
- Manage Sales Team on a daily basis
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new customers
- canvassing and cold calls
- executive calls
- line manager presentations
- product demonstrations
- discussion of papers and proposals
- Develop and plan sales/marketing activities and campaigns within each Country/Region/Territory.
- Understand, where appropriate, opportunities for localization of our products and services.
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales target (Quota) and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets for the following two quarters.
Core Competencies/Skills & Knowledge:
- 7+ years of solution and service based sales experience within a networking hardware and/or related high technology business environment.
- Candidates will be highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large ticket solutions in the designate Region or Country.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple platforms in correlation with networking/security, competitors and market landscape is required.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required.
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services