Senior Manager, Sales and Wholesale Services GAW Labs
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED GAW Labs is searching for Director of Sales and Wholesale Services with experience with Wholesale, Channel Management, Sales Management, Telecommunications and/or Information Technology experience.
We are a small yet growth-oriented company that is looking for a hardworking, entrepreneurial individual who can wear numerous hats, and help launch our newly created wholesale channel. We value individuals who offer creative solutions to difficult business issues, who have strong strategic skills and can focus on delivering the customer experiences that allows us to build a new market in technology. We have created some of the best communication technology on the planet!
Our, patent pending, innovative technology allows businesses a whole new ways of communicating. Just as uniquely, all our products and services are built by our Innovator, our CEO.
We are searching for someone with enthusiasm and energy. With strong sales skills and channel management experience, and knows how to effectively manage Sales Agents. He/she wants a career with an accelerated growth path and a significant upside.
We guarantee the right person will work with some of the most innovative and hardworking entrepreneurs in the technology industry. Our team is made up by individuals that have built many successful startups before and are looking to do it again.
Are you looking to gain experience building a successful startup and growing a business with national presence?
Responsible for exceeding the targets of the wholesale services sales team and actively manage new channel partners through their lifecycles while remaining consistent with corporate policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Market White Label and co-branded wholesale channels
- Actively upsell and co-sell with channel partners
- Support all channel partner activities, including marketing, support and integrations
- Assist with go to market strategy
- Execute channel roll out
- Drive prospecting activities to include significant efforts in cold calling new sales leads, following the sales process from beginning to end; developing and implementing targeted strategic plans
- Actively drive sales opportunities, leveraging a strong grasp on hosted market space and GAWs key value propositions
- Work with GAW's marketing team, develop lead generation programs targeting telecommunication carriers and appropriate white label industry groups. Identify key industry events to drive market awareness
- Enforce CRM opportunity registration process, ensuring all associated data is consistently input and kept updated. Establish consistent team and individual forecasting practices
DO YOUR SKILLS INCLUDE?
- Goal oriented and resourceful; strong individual contributor with track record of leading top sales to meet quota objectives
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a start-up technical organization with a rapidly expanding and changing customer base
- Ability to navigate complex organizations and garner broad cross-functional support that yields revenue results
- Strong presence that elicits credibility and respect
- Excellent written and verbal communication, demonstrated listening and comprehension skills, able to present information in a clear and persuasive manner
- Ability to grasp and translate complex technical features into benefits and selling points
DOES YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDE?
- Experience with hosted PBX, hosted unified communications, telecom, managed services and/or related sales experience
- Demonstrated success telecommunications or technology sales focused on internet telephony service providers and/or reseller-type organizations
- Significant experience working in rapid-growth, technology startups
- Experience in systems selling, consultative sales techniques and account planning
- Past experience using CRM systems and marketing automation programs
- Knowledge of SaaS, UCaaS, basic network design, telecom voice applications/services, and associated technologies
- Operational understanding of telecommunications ordering, provisioning and billing processes
- Displays a professional and positive attitude toward work and customer relationships and service.
- Able to communicate with customers in a professional manner.
- Has a propensity for detail.
- Is prompt and courteous.
- Is willing to work beyond the standard working day to get the job done, as necessary.
- Is trustworthy.
- Handles company property in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Self starter, self motivator.
- Able to work well with others as a team player.
- Able to complete deadline work on a regular basis.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles.
- Develop relationships with customers and other service providers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA or Equivalent
- 8 - 10 years of sales and channel experience
- Paramount to being successful in this position the employee must be able to perform detail-oriented tasks within management-established deadlines.
Incredible work environment, highly qualified employees and competitive compensation are only part of what makes working for GAW Labs so desirable. We also have some great benefits available including:
Total Compensation package up to $120k.
Compensation plan made up by:
Bonuses and commissions
Additional Benefits are:
Paid vacation and holidays
TO RETAIN EMPLOYMENT:
- Some weekend work may be required
- Coverage hours may vary, must be flexible to meet the changing needs of the department.
- Satisfactorily meet the standards set forth for employees in the GAW Labs' Employee Handbook
- Maintain daily communications with Sales Agents, Management, Customers and Vendors
- Build out wholesale white label channel
- Meet specific quota objectives
- Sign Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
GAW Labs has launched the next evolution in communications. Introducing the world's first and only Visual Phone System. WYSIWIG. Drag-and-Drop. It's simple, intuitive, powerful, and as open-ended as your own creativity
< 5M RaisedAngel Investors: Cantor Fitzgerald All Jobs: at GAW Labs
|Headquarters:||280 North Main St|
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
|Company Profile:||GAW Labs is built around a basic premise: You should be able to run all phases of your business your way. You shouldn't have to be a rocket surgeon to customize your platform. If seven year-olds can download games to their cell phones, there's no reason why an intelligent, successful business professional shouldn't be able to manage a communication platform. There has to be a better way. So we built one. We have the most advance communications system on the planet.
To create a communications system that's truly responsive to how today's business managers think and operate, GAW Labs realized that everything had to change. In order to move the industry forward, we had to reimagine the very philosophy underpinning the architecture that existing and legacy platforms are built on.
A system that serves how your company actually works has to be redesigned and reengineered from the ground up. It must allow anyone, not just IT, to control and shape the way communication flows into, out of and through the business. This means throwing away anything that requires programming or scripting skills.
Easy can't mean limited, either. Your system should be as powerful as it is easy to use. Even if you're a small company, your ability to thrive in today's mobile, adaptable, fast-paced marketplace means you need access to the same feature set as the bigger companies you're often competing with.
Your system needs to be open. Once anyone can manage the platform, people will begin experimenting. Tinkering. Innovating and crafting new ways of communicating. More fluid pathways for flowing inbound calls. More detailed insights into tracking and managing usage. Inventive techniques for fueling enhanced productivity.
All you need is a simple set of intuitive, customizable building blocks and you'll instinctively adapt them to your unique business dynamics.
In other words, GAW Labs had to envision not just a slightly better system for business communication, but a whole new way of thinking about the challenges confronting American companies. Not a faster typewriter, if you will, but a high-octane, modular, responsive office suite. This new system has to be as easy and obvious as dragging and dropping a block of text.
Meet the World's First and Only Visual Phone System
That's how we arrived at the GAW Labs Visual Phone System. WYSIWIG. Drag-and-Drop. It allows you to structure the communications system that you always wished was possible. No boundaries, no limits. Your business, your way.
It's simple, intuitive, powerful, and as open-ended as your own creativity.|
Support GAW Labs with Social Media services