Senior Manager Sales Enablement - EMEA Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Manager Sales Enablement - EMEA
UK, London,12 Nicholas Lane
Monday, October 08, 2012
SUMMARY: Deliver enablement programs to the sales team, prepare training sessions and all supporting materials. Facilitate in-person and remote events. Assist in the development of learning curriculum. Develop expertise associated with key industries and product groups.
- Deliver training to sales teams for a variety of purposes including skills, orientation, launch and methodology.
- Prepare curriculum and partner with global and external resources.
- Create supporting materials to enhance the delivery and retention of training initiatives.
- Customize training materials by role.
- Contribute to activities surrounding QBR's.
- Ensure adherence to standards, drive consistency of message, look and feel for all Field Enablement deliverables
- Develop content and processes for delivering sales tools.
- Deliver enablement content for both sales and technical teams.
- Coordinate WWFO branding efforts with Creative Services.
- Provide support to content owners and subject matter experts who enable the Field.
- Integrate corporate tools and communications; evangelize usage.
- Assist in driving Field Enablement vision, scope and objectives
- Keep current and informed regarding new and emerging technology options and tools
- Manage prioritization of ongoing and future Field Enablement projects
- Analyze overall usage of Field Enablement vehicles on a regular basis, providing statistics and feedback in order to drive vision and future projects
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS in Business or equivalent plus 5-6 years of experience working in a sales enablement capacity.
- Experienced sales trainer.
- Familiarity with course and curriculum development.
- Familiar with multiple methods of training.
- Demonstrate excellent working knowledge of Field and sales organizations
- Ability to empathize and relate to selling situations.
- Ability to execute against a plan.
- Understands business needs underlying the initiatives and changes
- Strong program management skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong at challenging limiting assumptions, identifying root causes of impediments to change and understanding systems processes needed to support change
- Highly credible, effective at igniting and audience and inspiring action
- Solid influencing, presentation, written and verbal communication abilities
- Excellent partnering skills and ability to manage and negotiate with cross-functional teams
- Good project and program management skills
- Self-motivated, strong presence.
- Must know PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Previous experience carrying a quota a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of sales culture and supporting infrastructure a plus
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Send to Friend
||London, KY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED