Senior Manager, Technical Support Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Manager, Technical Support
Technical Support | Santa Clara, CA, United States
The Manager of Technical Support is responsible for all aspects of support delivered through in-house technical support staff and outsourced service providers. These functions currently include: Technical Support (L1-L3), implementation services, and non-technical customer service.
This position will manage the daily operational performance of Infoblox's global support centers, include providing service quality feedback and in managing overall support workflow. The Manager of Technical Support is also responsible for short and long-term performance management of his/her direct reports, including managing individual operational indicators, written performance reviews, and career planning.
The Manager of Technical Support will communicate with Infoblox remote support employees about customer issues and will manage the duty manager exception process. He or she will be responsible for communicating functional requirements for systems and tools to functional owners. Additionally, he or she will provide worldwide case activity data to cross-functional stakeholders.
This role requires a high level professional communication to all stakeholders.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
Core Competencies/Skills & Knowledge:
- Manage the business and operational relationship between Infoblox, our outsourced service providers and Channel Partner Support Organizations
- Implement the service delivery strategy defined by the organization
- Ensure that quality and service delivery standards are met.
- Collaborate with other organization such as, Sales, Engineering, QA, and IT to improve overall customer satisfaction objectives.
- Manage call center performance activities, customer satisfaction and expense forecasting.
- Develop and implement standard service levels, delivery and operational processes.
- Evaluate delivery partners for new technologies and acquisitions; identify, and prepare new partners as necessary.
- Represent the Services functions as necessary on product teams and in various other Infoblox decision-making forums.
- Evaluate and develop staff.
- Manage performance to the functional BBS.
- 5-10 years experience managing high-volume, technical support centers, both on-shore and off-shore.
- Thorough familiarity with global support practices, laws and customs, with particular emphasis on Japan and Europe.
- Minimum 5 years successful experience managing expense budgets.
- Requires broad functional knowledge in all aspects of technical support management, including training and staff development; support planning; logistics; and delivery quality.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Education: BS in business or technical discipline.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services