Senior Marketing Analyst eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to peopleâs lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
Weâre looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. Weâre the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we're the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. Thatâs 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more thanÂ 50 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
The Senior Marketing Analyst will play a critical role within the eHarmony Acquisition Marketing team. S/he will be responsible for day-to-day management of Biz Dev opportunities, as well as supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with Affiliate and eMail negotiations and campaign management.
Daily Duties will include:
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing BD partnerships, and locate new BD partnership opportunities: negotiating terms when appropriate, analyzing results, and optimizing to desired ROI
- Support Marketing Manager with Affiliate and eMail partnerships and campaign management as necessary
- Manage partner billing process
- Coordinate contract and legal process, both internally and with external partners
- Oversight of marketing related IT requests
- Analyze and report program performance using internal data and 3rd party analytics software to provide results and make recommendations for improvement
- Provide weekly and monthly digital acquisition reports with a focus on marketing effectiveness and key performance indicators
- Assist in managing internal and external partners for program implementation, including production management, creative brief delivery, marketing operations & logistics.
- Provide support for new partners by coordinating with product groups, management, external agencies and analytic software
- Effectively manage daily requests from outside partners and vendors
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong analytical aptitude and advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of DART, Google Analytics, and other 3rd party tracking tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced & fun team environment
- BA required
- 1 year+ Digital Marketing experience required
||Santa Monica, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED