Senior Marketing Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, neighborhoods and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps.
Trulia was founded in 2005 and is traded on the NYSE. We are a successful rapidly growing company, built on an employee-centric culture and are recognized as a Best Place to Work in both San Francisco and Denver.
As part of this highly dynamic, motivated team, you will focus on raising Trulia's brand awareness and authority within the real estate industry. This is a highly visible role within Trulia helping drive the future success of our business. Your expertise building and executing a multi-channel marketing strategy will drive your success.
There are three core components to the role: 1) Drive the acquisition and demand generation strategy for Trulia's large partner industry solutions 2) Build Trulia's brand within the industry segment with a specific focus on building thought leadership through events and content marketing initiatives 3) Deliver cross-functional leadership to drive key initiatives across sales, marketing and product.
The ideal candidate is data driven marketer with impeccable communication skills and a track record of executing innovative marketing programs with measurable results.
- Translate Trulia's industry vision into an actionable multi-channel marketing strategy (including content marketing, email, events, PR, and social media) with a specific focus on generating qualified leads, raising Trulia's visibility and positioning Trulia as a thought leader in the real estate space.
- Develop and execute messaging and campaign management strategies to drive new partnerships and revenue.
- Develop and oversee Trulia's industry event strategy and budget including industry tradeshows, partner events, Trulia's customer events and advisory councils.
- Develop sales tools that support the selling process including customer-facing presentations, ROI analysis and solution briefs incorporating customer case studies.
- Partner with the sales organization to ensure both internal and external sales-readiness of new products and services.
- Obsessively track, measure and report back to the business on key performance indicators and effectiveness of all campaigns, with the purpose of improving lead volume, lead conversion rates, overall efficiency and revenue generation.
- BA/BS degree required: Master's degree, MBA or equivalent experience a plus
- 5-7 years in a B2B marketing environment with an understanding of segment based marketing and communications strategies, display media, project management, customer analytics, tracking, and reporting
- Deep understanding of channel marketing programs, event management and experience working with field sales teams.
- Must be extremely agile with the ability to ability to think strategically but also execute 'tactically'.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, metrics driven environment.
- Strong teamwork, collaboration, project management and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Experience using CRM, and marketing automation software including Salesforce, Marketo, or similar tools.
- Travel to industry events, 20% of time.
- Alignment to Trulia's core values: Innovate, Make a Difference, People Matter, Act with Integrity, Customer Obsessed, Trust & Respect Each Other.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED