Senior Marketing Manager, Rentals Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Marketing Manager, Rentals
Rentals is one of the fastest growing lines of business within Trulia and we are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to help build the Rentals business that will give renters, landlords, property managers, and other real estate professionals the inside scoop on the rentals market.
Our team is focused on building the best possible experience for renters and real estate professionals alike. The Senior Marketing Manager will help Trulia create meaningful, lasting relationships with our core users. You'll set the marketing strategy and roadmap, while owning the end-to-end marketing function for the Rentals business, including SEO, SEM, email, product marketing, B2B, etc., while working closely with Trulia experts in each of these marketing disciplines. You'll also be on the Rentals Management team, helping to set the vision and operating priorities for the Rentals business and team â€" you'll have a meaningful impact!
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly strategic marketer who is an execution machine, believing that attention to detail drives success. You will work with passionate people that uphold Trulia's core values, which you should also share: Innovate, Make a Difference, People Matter, Act with Integrity, Customer Obsessed, Trust and Respect Each Other.
- Understand, analyze, and anticipate customer behavior and needs to drive Rentals marketing strategy and roadmap prioritization.
- Effectively and efficiently manage and optimize all Rentals marketing campaigns, from campaign creation, analysis, and subsequent iteration.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Rentals counterparts to ensure program success â€" the buck stops with you.
- Help shape the direction of the overall Rentals business as a key part of the management team.
- 5+ years' experience in marketing for a heavily-trafficked, consumer internet company
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Significant experience deploying, analyzing, and iterating on complex marketing campaigns.
- Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to problems and opportunities.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to grow and learn with our business.
- Experience in coordinating multiple time-sensitive projects and activities simultaneously.
- Startup experience strongly preferred.
WHY YOU'LL ENJOY WORKING AT TRULIA
- Trulia's product managers and engineers are passionate and smart. We have a lot of leeway on how we do our work, and take that responsibility seriously.
- We're not afraid to try things that may not work.
- We are serious about agile development practices, and use them to work more efficiently and effectively.
- We work out of a gorgeous office in an unbeatable location in the SOMA neighborhood of San Francisco, one block from BART/Muni and walking distance from the Caltrain station.
- We've got a stocked kitchen, and a kegerator.
- We're growing like crazy.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED