Senior Marketing Operations Program Manager Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
â€œPalo Alto Networks continues to both drive competitors to react in the firewall market and to move the overall firewall market forward. It is assessed as a Leader, mostly because of its NGFW design, direction of the market along the NGFW path, consistent displacement of competitors, rapidly increasing revenue and market share, and market disruption that forces competitors in all quadrants to react.â€ Gartner, February 2013
Palo Alto Networks is an exciting place to work, growing fast and lots of cool stuff happening. The marketing department is known for their disruptive ideas and unbeatable execution. There is a huge opportunity for bright, motivated people to have a great experience
- Develops deep understanding of the company's marketing needs over the next 12 to 36 months
- Collaborates with marketing and IT to identify the requirements, resources, and tools
- Works on overall marketing planning across all groups and maintains the marketing scrum plan
- Develops capacity planning capabilities and allows visibility to directors for prioritization and tradeoffs in scrum planning sessions
- Coordinates all activities and ensures tasks are completed and works to unblock them
- Develops project documentation including MRDs, projects plans, and tasks lists
- Schedules kick offs, status reviews and sends weekly status updates
- Manages project scope to ensure they are completed on time and within budget
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a marketing organization.
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following: agile/scrum methodology, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects.
- Advanced understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- 1-3 years of people management experience.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Compensation: competitive salary and benefits
- Culture: energetic, dynamic, startup environment with outstanding career and professional growth opportunities
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED