Senior Marketing Programs Manager Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Marketing Programs Manager
Guidewire Software was recently ranked the #1 tech company to work for in Silicon Valley for the second consecutive year. Why? Because at Guidewire a combination of excellent working conditions, tremendous market opportunity, a rational and meritocratic company culture, quality products, and a long history of careful hiring have allowed us to create an enviable work environment.
Founded in 2001, Guidewire is a market leader for modern, core systems for property and casualty insurance companies. We care deeply about quality: the quality of our products, of our services, and our people.
Consider joining us if you're looking for a work environment that offers meaningful work, quality products, sound business strategy, ultra-competent colleagues, and plenty of freedom to innovate and create.
The Senior Marketing Programs Manager will coordinate between many functions across the organization to develop and drive a diverse set of marketing projects from concept through to fruition. This is an individual contributor role and reports to the Senior Director, Corporate Marketing. The position is located at Guidewire headquarters in Foster City, California.
- Create and manage integrated marcom programs associated with customer, partner, and product launches.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and team members to ensure that objectives and deadlines are met.
- Manage development and production of collateral, email, direct mail, advertising, tradeshow signage and all other externally facing assets.
- Provide writing and editing support for collateral, web, and direct marketing content; proofread and review for adherence to messaging and brand standards.
- Work with web team to develop content for Guidewire websites, including international websites.
- Partner with in-house Creative Services resources and external vendor relationships as needed.
- Where needed, partner with the international team on localization of collateral and web content (currently French, German, and Japanese).
- Manage the Marcom budget.
- Requires a minimum of 7 years of marketing, campaign strategy, and communications experience within the high technology sector.
- Superior verbal and written communications, program management and facilitation skills.
- Proven branding, creative development and media campaign development and management skills.
- Creative and strategic approach to problem solving and program implementation.
- Experience working with outside vendors such as design agencies, copywriters, photographers and designers
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce a plus
- Experience with design software (Indesign, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Web 2.0 practices
- Experience in e-mail campaigns, Pay-Per-Click (PPC) offerings, and banner advertising
- Ability to present projects and programs throughout the organization in an effective manner
- Negotiation skills and flexible outlook
- Extreme attention to detail and exceptional quality standards
- Must be able to organize multiple objectives and inputs into a cohesive project plan.
- Capable of effectively managing priorities, people, time and multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven strong relationship management skills: able to successfully relate to people at all levels of business; capable of forming and maintaining strong relationships and partnerships
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Positive, can-do, attitude with a sense of humor
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services