Senior Marketing Programs Manager Palo Alto Networks
Do you find it impossible to stop coming up with unique and disruptive demand generation programs? Do you have in-depth experience developing demand generation programs that accelerate time-to-first meeting and expansion within existing large enterprise accounts? If you answered yes to both questions we want to meet you.
Palo Alto Networks is one of the hottest tech companies in the Bay Area and the pioneer of a next generation network security platform that allows companies to secure networks from known and unknown threats, and safely enable the increasingly complex and rapidly growing number of applications running on corporate networks. This Senior Marketing Programs Manager position will be focused on developing programs targeting our largest and fastest growing segment, the Global 2000. You will be working directly with sales leadership and field marketing to develop targeted programs that generate pipeline to: land, nurture, close new business and expand opportunities within existing accounts.
- Plan, develop, and deploy demand generation programs, including, but not limited to content marketing, nurture, seminars, webinars, email, direct mail, and social media
- Grow and enhance the quality of the marketing database
- Operate within our marketing tools (Eloqua, Salesforce, etc.)
- Conduct ROI analysis to determine the effectiveness of all marketing programs
- Coordinate lead generation activities with Insides Sales teams and implement processes to systematically capture, qualify, and nurture leads, and track and report key metrics
- 6+ years of marketing communications experience
- Candidate must have outstanding communication skills and be able to work as a team
- Individual must be highly detailed, motivated and dedicated to ensure seamless support and service
- Must have a demonstrated track record of exceptional achievement in demand generation programs, specifically targeting large enterprises. Industry marketing experience a plus in Manufacturing, Energy, Oil & Gas, Healthcare and/or Financial Services
- Ability to write promotional content â€" eDMs/DMs, landing pages, ads, social media posts, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in technology markets, preferably with experience in information security, networking or enterprise infrastructure.
- Extensive prior experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions such as Eloqua
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly and work in a hyper-growth environment
- College degree
||multiple, multiple |