Senior Marketing Writer Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
About being a Senior Marketing Writer at Apigee
Apigee is hiring a Senior Marketing Writer. You will design and develop content for a company with industry-leading technology in an explosive market focused on digital transformation in all industries through apps, data, and APIs. You will be part of a world-class content marketing team and will have the opportunity to work with the technologists and business strategists who are Apigee's thought leaders as well as customers and partners who are innovators and leaders in their industries.
Responsibilities include content design and development for internal and external communications, including the Apigee blog, Web and landing pages, email campaigns, business and technology focused ebooks and whitepapers, customer case studies, and so on.
As our Senior Marketing Writer, you will...
- Create and manage content for internal and external communications, including the Apigee blog, Web site, best practices ebooks and whitepapers, case studies, and so on.
- Write, proofread, and copyedit new and existing content for the Apigee blog, website, and other channels.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search.
- Develop and update company web site copy and post content as necessary using content management system (Drupal experience a plus but not required).
- Interview Apigee thought leaders and subject matter experts, review videos and other collateral they create to design and develop content for internal and external communications.
- Assist in establishing writing standards, copy style guides and formats and ensure adherence to those standards.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all online assets.
- Post content to social media platforms from established company accounts.
Think you might be our next Senior Marketing Writer? You bring to the table...
- 5+ years marketing, tech journal, or business-related writing or blogging
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including strong critical thinking, research, and proofreading skills.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- You are curious and have the ability to listen and gain insight for new content products and ideas.
- Technical experience working in website, blogging and email content management systems.
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple projects at once
- General understanding of website SEO and email and content marketing best practices.
The ideal candidate has written about technology; has strong interview, research, writing, and editing skills; and is curious and passionate about technology, especially the growing apps, data, and API economy.
Apigee offers great compensation, work-life balance, health insurance coverage, insurance for your financial protection, and savings/investment plans. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k).
We are a non-accrued vacation time company, whereby we allow as much time you need for personal and vacation matters, with proper management approval. There is freedom in planning the workday with flexible start and stop times subject to the company's needs.
Apigee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED