Senior MCU Test Engineer Ambiq Micro
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Are you an experienced engineer with experience in MCU Testing? Are you inspired by making technology more efficient and introducing a new perspective on how it should be done? Are you interested in being part of a team that is revolutionizing and redefining the meaning of ultra-low power integrated circuits? If so, we're looking for you!
Ambiq Micro is revolutionizing and redefining subthreshold technology using the SPOT (Subthreshold Power Optimized Technology) platform. Ambiq Micro currently offers real time clock (RTC) designs that deliver 7X to 40X better power consumption compared than the closest competing parts. Ambiq Micro is currently developing an innovative line of ARM-based MCU's, similarly disruptive that will be ultra-low power.
Your responsibilities will include, but, are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all aspects of test development for our family of ultra-low power ARM based 32 bit microcontrollers. Microcontrollers include embedded memories, advanced serial peripherals, and mixed signal functions like LDO's, A/D's, Oscillators, and comparators.
- Develop test strategy and test plans for characterization, qualification, and manufacturing.
- Be a contributing member of the development team responsible for design, debug, verification, and production release.
- Pursue Design for Test initiatives to optimize testability and achieve test cost reduction via test time reduction and multiple site test solutions for production release.
- Manage the transfer of production probe and package test to remote outside assembly and test supplier (OSAT)
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSEE required, MSEE preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in MCU Test Engineering.
- Should be familiar with basic concepts of microcontrollers and mixed signal testing. C/C++ programming skills required. Verilog/VHDL, a plus.
- Familiarity with 32 bit ARM products and programming experience on the Teradyne J750 platform is desired.
- Familiar with DFT, SCAN, BIST, DFM and ATPG methodology.
- Demonstrated success in the completion of production test transfers to remote, Asia based OSAT's.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment with a diverse development team from concept to high volume production.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Ambiq Micro is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Revolutionizing and redefining subthreshold technology, Austin-based, Ambiq Micro
was established in 2010 based on research done at the University of Michigan. SPOT
echnology) platform offers real time clock (RTC) designs that deliver 7X to 40X better power consumption compared than the closest competing parts.
is currently developing an innovative line of ARM-based MCUs that will be similarly disruptive. This extensive subthreshold design will significantly reduce the active and sleep power to record
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Austin Ventures All Jobs: at Ambiq Micro
|Headquarters:||303 Camp Craft Road|
Austin, TX 78746
|Company Profile:||Ambiq Micro is a fabless semiconductor company based in Austin, TX developing the world's most energy efficient integrated circuits. Ambiq is developing a series of ultra-low power products on its Subthreshold Power Optimized Technology (SPOT-) Platform. The company's first product is the world's most energy-efficient real-time clock and has gained significant customer traction to date. The company's next product will be the first in a line of ultra-low power ARM Cortex--based microcontrollers. Key markets include smart cards, wearables, wireless sensors, smart watches, medical devices, and a wide variety of other wireless devices. Ambiq has adopted a customer-focused approach and will evolve its product line according to the needs of customers seeking to develop smaller, less expensive products with much longer battery life. |
Support Ambiq Micro with Social Media services