Senior Member Technical Staff / Principal Engineer Yodlee
Principal Software Engineer
Department : Engineering
Reporting Structure: Senior Manager Engineering
List the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. The tasks may vary as business needs require. Yodlee maintains the right to modify job duties and responsibilities at its discretion.
Summary of Position:
Yodlee is seeking talented and passionate Principal Software Engineers. This team directly works with senior management on designing and building the newest versions of our innovative and industry leading online banking and personal financial management solutions. If you enjoy having a big impact on a large user community by solving hard problems, aren't thwarted by complexity, enjoy being part of a high-performance team, and take pride in high quality design and implementations, you will find an enjoyable environment here.
List 3 to 6 key responsibilities of the job
- Design and implement Yodlee software applications, with high quality and high scalability
- Translate functional specifications, wireframes, HTML mock ups, and customer specs into fully functional applications.
- Work closely with Yodlee's platform team that will provide many of the back end API's and components that will power our applications.
- Create design documentation to support maintenance of your applications.
- Develop unit tests to test your code before delivering it to QA.
- Fix bugs for your applications, and fine-tune the performance of your applications.
The qualification requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform this job successfully. Employees who do not possess the requirements for a job at time of hire or transfer/promotion are expected to attain the skills, knowledge and abilities required within a reasonable period of time, as agreed upon, in writing, with the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
8+ years professional software development experiences, preferably in financial apps.
- Extensive experience with developing Enterprise Java and Web-based applications
- Experience with agile/scrum development processes, fast iteration cycles with clients
- Solid architectural, coding and debugging skills
- Commitment to clear, well-tested, maintainable and extensible code
- Can work independently, but thrives as part of a high-performance team
- Experience with HTML5, Adobe Flex and/or Mobile technologies
- Experience with building financial applications
Education/Degree(s)*: BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Certification/Training:Other Job-Related Requirements: (location, travel, minimum physical requirements)
Position is based in Bengaluru, KA, India
||multiple, multiple |