Senior Member Technical Staff - Sustaining Engineering Yodlee
Senior Member Technical Staff (SMTS) are responsible for leading the development and maintenance of Yodlee's multiple product lines.
SMTS are responsible for development and maintenance of Yodlee's product lines.
He/ she is involved in the entire lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the Yodlee product lines.
He/ She will be required to mentor/ guide other team members and also interact with other teams in work planning, execution and technical communication.
He/ She needs to learn new technologies and train the team as required.
BE/MCA or equivalent with formal computer education, strong academics and aptitude.
7+ years of experience working on Java and web technologies.
Skills and Knowledge Required
* Java, XML, Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Hibernate/ Torque/ ORMs, strong RDBMS & OOPS concepts, REST (Must)
* Exposure to Design patterns (Must)
* Banking and payments domain knowledge(A strong plus)
* Experience with agile/iterative development process and unit testing, JUnit
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work closely with teammates, product management and QA
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Good organizational and problem solving skills with an ability to research, analyze and find solutions independently
- Good team player who is self-motivated and well organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to multi-task and function efficiently with aggressive schedules/timelines.
- Passion for technology and ability to find innovative solutions to tough technical problems
- Should be able to influence technical resources across the organization and should be able to co-ordinate technology initiatives
* Flexibility to work extended hours and/or on weekend for any critical need is a must
||multiple, multiple |