Senior Mobile Developer EveryMove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are looking for a pragmatic Mobile developer that can work well in a startup environment, with many other seasoned developers, designers and consumer product folks. We are migrating from our hybrid development model (Native + JS/HTML) to a native experience to create a more interesting experience to users.
You will spend most of your time coding new features that delight users, as well as working with other developers to solve big problems. We have a low meeting, low email and low randomization factor so you can focus on what matters. In addition, we believe each person on the company should be able to bring to the table and influence feature, product and even marketing ideas.
Some of the qualities we expect from you:
- You have a passion for great mobile user experience and knowledge of Mobile patterns.
- You are a fast coder, and you ship high quality features the first time.
- You are not focused on the perfect solution for a problem, but rather the best solution given the time constraints. You have an attitude towards getting things done.
- You have worked in a startup-like environment before (or you are ready to join a startup) and you are able to work in an unstructured, ambiguous, ever changing and self-driven environment.
- You have a passion for the consumer space, and in particular the health and fitness space.
- You are able to easily operate as an individual to get things done independently, but also work well on a team setting.
- You have excellent communication skills.
Some of the specific technology skills you need:
- 7+ years of software development
- 2+ years of iOS/Objective-C (shipped multiple apps, by yourself or on a small team)
- Knowledge of Java/Android is a plus
- Networking (HTTP, SMTP, OAuth, Facebook Connect, JSON, etc.)
- CS/CE degree or equivalent
This is a full-time position in Seattle (no telecommuting). Compensation is competitive, including salary, bonus, equity, health plan, unlimited vacation, fitness tracking devices, and more. As a core member of the EveryMove team, your career will advance 10 years in 3. You'll be working in a great environment, with experienced entrepreneurs, in a fast growing company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
EveryMove is a healthcare technology company that is rapidly changing the world. We have built a marketplace to help consumers turn their healthy lifestyle activities into valuable rewards from health insurers, employers and retailers.
5 - 20M RaisedAngel Investors: Premera All Jobs: at EveryMove
|Headquarters:||411 Fairview AVE N|
Seattle, WA 98109
|Company Profile:||EveryMove is making waves within the health technology space by revolutionizing the way we take control of our health. We're building an online community where individuals can track hundreds of different physical activities and get recognized and rewarded for their achievements by our growing network of brands, employers and gyms. Not only that, we connect with the leading fitness tracking devices and social networks to seamlessly transform fitness data into value for the consumer and their connected communities.
We've raised 6.1M of funding to date and we've been able to eliminate significant barriers to the success of the business, but we still have a lot of product to build to fully deliver on the consumer promise.|
Support EveryMove with Social Media services