Location: Preference for employees to be based in PLE or SF offices, however open to flexible telecommute schedule, with occasional travel to/working at corp offices.Â BART Accessible
Join our team and experience Workday! Itâs fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Â
Do you live and breathe âMobile Firstâ? Have you worked with teams to deliver superior responsive experiences? Do you passionately believe that enterprise mobile apps can be as simple, engaging, and innovative as todayâs top consumer apps? Then join us!
Weâre looking for a Senior Mobile Product Manager to help us grow Workdayâs mobile experience. Weâre a driven, dynamic and entrepreneurial team motivated to build product that is a cut above. Also, youâd be joining a rapidly growing company thatâs on the bleeding edge of the cloud. Oh, almost forgot, we like to have fun too!
Sound interesting? Give us a shout if you can cover the requirements below!
- Passionate:for all things mobile and responsive
- Proven: 8+ years delivering intuitive, engaging and effective mobile experiences
- Organized: adept at product ownership, scrum, story creation
- Collaborative: coordinate large-scale projects and teams to get things done
- Inspiring: communicate effectively with customers, partners and the market
- Technical: work with engineers to navigate technical issues
- Educated: BA/BS (preferably CS/Engineering), Graduate Degree (preferably MBA)
- Collaborate cross functionally with Management, Strategy, Marketing and Engineering
- Manage project plans and roadmaps, including prioritization and trade-offs among features, user experience and performance
- Evangelize to stakeholders, customers and prospects
- Identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals
- Research consumer applications, competition, industry trends and technological trends
- Gather requirements, coordinate design, and guide execution of features
- Aid in the development of the mobile product management team
|Location:||Santa Clara, CA |
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588