Senior Mobile UI Engineer AppDynamics
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED AppDynamics is the leader in next generation solutions for managing modern, distributed, and extremely complex applications residing in both the cloud and the data center. Our customers include some of the largest web sites on the planet, who use our products to monitor and troubleshoot applications distributed across thousands of servers.
With the paradigm shifts to horizontally distributed applications, service oriented architectures, cloud hosting, and agile deployment it is more complex than ever to manage large-scale applications. The innovative AppDynamics technology greatly simplifies managing these modern application architectures. With over 500 high profile customers and year over year revenue growth above 300%, we are disrupting the multi-billion dollar APM (Application Performance Management) market.
Founded in 2008 and lead by proven innovators, AppDynamics has rock solid funding from top tier venture capital firms including: Greylock, Lightspeed, Kleiner Perkins and IVP.
-Design, architect, develop, and refine AppDynamics' mission critical Application Performance Monitoring applications for IOS and/or Android. This is one or our first hires specifically for mobile, so there is opportunity to define architecture and UX for mobile at AppDynamics.
-Partner closely with UX Designers to create and develop highly polished, user interfaces for data visualization, system workflows, and analytic platforms.
-Deliver UI innovations that make complex problems (massively distributed application analysis and management) easy for our customers to tackle.
- Passion for creating amazing user experiences
- Expert level OO design and programming skills.
- Computer Science background (preferably, from a top tier school).
- Several years experience building applications for IOS and/or Android.
- Experience with object oriented JavaScrpt, and modern web MVC frameworks like AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, Knockout, etc.
- Motivated individuals that want to be part of a fast paced startup.
- Experience with UI design (creating mockups and wireframes, working with visual designers, etc)
- Experience with the Java/J2EE and/or .NET stack.
- Experience with Flex and Flash.
- Proficiency with visual design tools (Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, etc).
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED