Senior Multimedia Producer Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
Splunk's Senior Multimedia Producer is primarily responsible for motion graphics creation, production, and post-production editing for Splunk marketing video projects. They will work with the Multimedia Director and marketing team to create engaging multimedia content and support Splunk's quirky, unique and growing brand. This position includes videography, hands-on motion graphics design and execution and post-production editing. The Senior Multimedia Producer will be based at the San Francisco HQ location. This position will report into the Multimedia Director.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Designing and executing compelling motion graphics packages to incorporate into Splunk videos.
- Compositing multiple assets into engaging multimedia storylines, utilizing third-party art and video, as well as creating original video and motion graphics in keeping with Splunk brand guidelines and templates.
- Production and videography work, including setting up lights, audio, cameras and operating camera and audio equipment during shoots both in studio and in the field.
- Producing and executing AV and streaming needs at various Splunk conferences and public events.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, with multiple stakeholders, to create awesome multimedia content across the Splunk brand.
- Willingness to periodically travel.
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Master Collection in the Creative Suite, including After Effects and Premiere. Superior knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator are helpful. (Cinema 4D would be a plus, if you prefer working in it.)
- Knowledge and expertise in creative Apple platforms, including Final Cut Pro (7, or willingness to dive into X), and ancillary software (Compressor, Motion).
- Knowledge of post-production encoding, compression, and publishing workflows.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in creating and executing motion graphics packages, soup-to-nuts.
- Versatile and creative production powerhouse, with motion graphics default setting, but also a strong passion for all aspects of production and post-production.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- College degree in video, new media, motion graphics, or related field.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 5,200 customers in over 90 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 700 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED