Senior Network Engineer Responsys
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview:
Responsys is the leader in Interactive Online Marketing and recognized by Forrester as the market leader 6 years running. Responsys Interact Suite provides customers with a powerful, comprehensive set of integrated applications to design, define, execute, manage and refine Cross-Channel Lifecycle Marketing? campaigns across all key digital interactive channels including email, mobile, social and the web.
The Sr. Network Engineer will bring strong technical skills in network design, architecture, support, and troubleshooting. Being the most senior technical resource in Network Operations, this individual will be required to be a subject matter expert on various network disciplines such as routing/switch, load balancing, and security. A true professional, the Sr. Network Architect is comfortable working on different projects simultaneously, help lead and mentor other Team members, while maintaining stringent SLAs and uptime. Will also participate in a rotated on-call schedule and regular maintenance work during the weekends.
- Design, Configure, Support, and Troubleshoot various complex networks
- CCNP Level Certification or higher, CCIE required
- Monitor network stability and performance
- Ensure 24x7x365 operation with high SLAs
- Rapidly scale systems to meet demand
- Lead network architecture initiatives
- Write comprehensive documentation
- Train and mentor local and remote Network Engineers
- On-call rotation duties and regular scheduled maintenances
- 10+ years as a Network Engineer/Administrator
- 5+ years as a Sr. Network Engineer
- Must have significant hands-on experience working on Cisco Networking Products
- Deep expertise in Cisco LAN Switches (6500 VSS, 3750 Stackwise Technologies, VLANs, Dot1q Trunking, Etherchannel Aggregation, etc., Nexus experience a plus)
- Deep Expertise with F5 Load Balancers (VIP Creation, iRules, Custom Health Scripts)
- Senior level skills in Cisco Routers running EIGRP and BGP
- Solid grasp of TCP/IP networking fundamentals and various protocols (EIGRP, BGP, HSRP, WCCP, STP, VTP, etc.)
- Strong skills in Network Management using SNMP Monitoring, NetFlow, Syslog
- Experience with Network Security technologies such as IPSec/SSL VPN, RSA SecureID, two factor authentication, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Palo Alto Networks
- Multiple years of experience in fast-paced high-availability production environments (e.g. ISPs, ASPs, SaaS, etc.) with an emphasis on remote "lights-out" management of
Networks. A sense of urgency (but not panic) is key.
- Multiple years of experience in a Global MPLS Enterprise Network and supporting remote sites
- Outstanding troubleshooting ability
- Excellent verbal, written, and customer service skills.
-Please note that this position is not open at this particular moment. We continually recruit for Top Talent to join our Responsys Team.
||900 Cherry Avenue |
San Bruno, CA 94066
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED