Senior Network Engineer FusionOne
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Responsibilities:
- Define, install and manage Cisco hardware / software to support production clients.
- Develop network design solutions and configure and install routers/switches/firewall/VPN concentrators.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network problems using sniffers and various network tools.
- Provide system service problem resolution for issues identified by Customer Care and Technical Operations Center.
- Help develop, improve and test FusionOnes incident response procedures.
- Provide solution requirements to extend monitoring tools for network devices under management.
- Help design new technical solutions and then implement those solutions.
- Identify all security issues with regards to networks under management and respond to those issues accordingly.
- Manage and support a Change Control process.
- Coordination and oversight of maintenance and changes to the production environment.
- Develop and update processes and procedures.
- Coordinate documentation efforts.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to define technical requirements, identify/resolve technical issues, and guarantee that we have timely security information that will help protect all FusionOne systems.
- Ensure that products and services meet FusionOnes overall security objectives.
- Provide statistical information upon request in relation to system and security activities.
- 50 travel.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated networking experience in a large-scale, high-traffic web serving network environment.
- Deep experience in network design, operational support, hands-on implementation and configuration of network infrastructure.
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco network HW including routers, Catalyst switches, CSS load balancers and ASA Security devices.
- Has an understanding of cabling standards, IP address management, VPN, Firewall, load-balancing, network security, and network management platforms.
- BS in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Develop network architecture and documentation using Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, etc for the design, management and troubleshooting of LAN/Campus/WAN, VPN concentrators and Firewalls.
- Experience in configuring and installing technologies such as switched Ethernet/Fast Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet and various routing (static, ripv1/v2, EIGRP, and basic BGP).
- Experience defining and implementing best practices network security.
- Experience in auditing network security compliance.
- Current CCIE/CISSP or equivalent knowledge desired.
- Ability to handle emergency situations in a calm and directed fashion, and work with teams in such situations as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must posses an exceptional problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve project issues and challenges.
- Strong attention to detail and deadline orientation.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects on time, on budget with high quality results.
- Ability to effectively pull together cross-functional resources in an effort to deliver beyond the expectations of FusionOnes customers.
- Must be accustomed and adept at working on various projects simultaneously, ensuring the integrity of each project.
||One Almaden Boulevard |
San Jose, CA 95113
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED