Senior Network QA Engineer Edgewater Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job TitleSenior Network QA Engineer
LocationSanta Clara, CA (Moving to South San Jose in Nov'13)
Edgewater Networks is hiring! We are looking for a motivated, self starter, and team player with experience as a Senior Network QA Engineer with both white box and black box test experience. We have a dynamic, entrepreneurial corporate culture that recognizes achievement and encourages creativity and self-initiative. We offer a fun and challenging work environment where you can make a difference everyday.
Senior Network QA Engineer with both white box and black box test experience.
The successful candidate will have :
- BS in computer science or equivalent industry experience
- 5 or more years testing network equipment and protocols
- Extensive experience with TCP, UDP, SNMP, and other common network
- Some knowledge in IP Routing
- Experience testing SIP and H.323 a plus
- Familiarity with configuring T1, E1, WiFi and ADSL
- Familiar with Linux and ability to do basic shell scripting
- Experience testing SIP trunking or PBXes a plus
- Experience with network test tools such as iperf, ntools, sipp, wireshark, tcpdump
- Ability to read and debug a captured trace
- Must be able to design, setup, document and test complex network
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who can also work solo
Immediate opening, send email highlighting above relevant experience, your current/previous compensation, reason why you think you are a good fit and attach copy of your latest resume.
Due to high volume of response, we may respond only to shortlisted candidates - thanks for your understanding.
Send your resume to Jobs at edgewaternetworks.com
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Edgewater Networks develops products that ensure the secure and reliable delivery of IP based voice and video for service providers and enterprises. Edgewater's products offer proven network and operational savings from the customer premises to the core of the network. EdgeMarc Enterprise Session Border Controller provide a VoIP aware NAT/Firewall, VoIP survivability, passive call quality monitoring and powerful but easy-to-use traffic management that ensures high quality voice and video. The EdgeView VoIP Support System offers proactive call quality monitoring (including VoIP MOS), Plug & Dia
Profitable Investors: Palomar Ventures All Jobs: at Edgewater Networks
|Headquarters:||2895 Northwestern Parkway|
Santa Clara, CA 95051
|Industry:||Networking and Equipment|
|Company Profile:||Edgewater Products
Edgewater's solution connects, protects, optimizes and manages IP-based communications for service providers and enterprise. The solution ensures the secure and reliable delivery of converged voice, video and data services while providing the policy management and enforcement needed for today's collaborative communications and applications.
As enterprises and service providers increasingly deploy VoIP, video conferencing and other Unified Communications applications, Edgewater Networks' products addresses their most significant challenges to secure reliable operations|
Support Edgewater Networks with Social Media services