Senior Operations and Education Coordinator Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Education Coordinator The Senior Education Coordinator plays an important role on the Professional Services Operations team and is responsible for supporting education administration and coordination. In summary, this individual will focus in three areas:
This position will be located in Foster City, California and will require being onsite at our Foster City Office, and will report to the Professional Services Director of Operations.
- Training scheduling, coordination and facilitation.
- Student registration, tracking and certification management.
- Education process improvements and metrics reporting.
Training Scheduling This position will be responsible for the efficient organization and delivery of Guidewire educational offerings. In this capacity, the Senior Education Coordinator will be responsible for:
Student Management In addition to training setup, this position will also be focused on the organized management of students. This position will be instrumental in this process, helping with the following activities:
- Working with the Education Director to determine offerings and dates.
- Scheduling and managing training offerings. Setup will include confirming dates, invoicing configuration, instructor coordination and tracking enrollment.
- Maintaining the Education Portal to provide real time class availability and information.
Education Process Improvements The Senior Education Coordinator will be participate in the effort to introduce more efficient processes and tools to ensure Guidewire will effectively scale as needed to deliver training both internally, and also to partners/customers. These tasks include:
- Assisting in the registration process for students.
- Tracking students, including validating historical data such as previous classes taken and pre-requisites, certification status.
Required skills and experience:
- Review current processes for enhancements.
- Research tools (LMS) that could optimize current processes.
- Produce metrics to help analyze capacity levels, and suggest improvements.
Our Values The Guidewire team is very proud of the reputation we have earned in the industry. We take great pride in the products we build and the manner in which we operate as a company and on an individual level. We live and operate by three basic principles. These are the same principles upon which Guidewire was founded and they remain at the heart of all we do today:
- 2-4 years' combined experience in technical education/services coordination
- General understanding of education administration and/or experience with a Learning Management tool.
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and electronic communications skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a small team, with shared responsibilities and demonstrating collegiality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of applications including but not limited to the Microsoft Office suite.
- Advance proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint a plus.
- Travel is less than 10%.
Why Guidewire? As a team, our mission is to provide distinguished consulting and support services to prospects, partners, and customers which result in 100 percent reference-able customers which guides us in all that we do. Guidewire has pursued one mission from its founding as a company in 2001: to be the pre-eminent provider of next-generation core systems -- policy, claims, and billing -- to the global property-casualty (general) industry. All of our employees understand that we serve only one industry and strive to solve one problem: to enable insurance carriers to migrate completely from legacy systems to a modern core system platform. We have recruited extensively among experts in the industry to ensure that we learn from veterans of insurance system design and implementation. Today, insurance experience is pervasive throughout the Guidewire organization, especially in our Product Management and Implementation Services groups. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, US with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Toronto, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and now, Dublin. Guidewire is a public company, trading on the NYSE under the symbol, GWRE
- We value integrity in everything that we do: truthful relationships with customers, prospective customers, partners, investors, and each other.
- We are dedicated to rationality: communicating through clear arguments, building excellent quality products, and making decisions carefully on the basis of factual evidence.
- We prize collegiality: working together as professional equals, with a minimum of hierarchy.
||United States, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services