Senior Operations Engineer Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Department - Technical Operations
Designation - Senior Operations Engineer
Role - L2 Support
3 - 5 years of experience on Linux or any flavor of Unix and Application server (Jboss, apache etcâ€¦), in Production Support environment with shell scripting knowledge
1 - 2 years of experience on monitoring tool, such as Foglight, Nagios, HP Openview
1 - 2 years of experience on network load balancers and associate technologies
Knowledge of Networking and Database is an add-on
Good to have ITIL Foundation Certification
Job Description - Seeking a full-time Operations Engineer to join team in the Bangalore, India office. For this role, we are looking for a talented individual who can demonstrate the technical and professional experience necessary to serve in the L2 Production support team for day-to-day operations. A successful candidate must have the ability to work independently, communicate effectively with internal and external teams. Successfully manage a diverse set of responsibilities in monitoring, supporting and partner with technical teams to provide superior support experience.
We are looking for an ideal candidate with excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong team player who has atleast 3-5 years of experience on Linux or Unix, Monitoring tools such as Nagios, Foglight and worked on Application server and has knowledge on Networking and Database. The job requires the candidate to work in shifts with a monthly rolling roaster.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to -
1. Responsible for monitoring health status of Servers, network devices, DB's and hosted applications on shift basis
2. Work with individuals or a team on diverse issue on a day to day basis and ensure ensure high quality and predictability of deliverables - both in terms of support delivery and support maintenance
3. Work closely with the team within the defined processes and procedures
5. Accountable for varied day-to-day support tasks (business service requests, production incident investigations, root cause analysis, incident fixes & implementations, daily health-checks, incident and change management liaison, respond to infrastructure related issues, queries etc)
6. Highly interactive with Business users, Development and other Technical Support teams.
7. Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work jointly to provide quality and seamless customer service.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED