Senior or Principle Product Manager, Marketing Workflow Applications Chief People
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Our client's Interact Suite has a marketing-workflow infrastructure, Interact Program, at its foundation.
Marketers use Interact Program to define multi-stage, multi-channel interactions with their customers. For example, if a customer registers on the marketer's Web site, Interact Program can be triggered in real time to respond with the appropriate communication based on the customer's stated preferences and the marketer's business objectives. This communication might start with an email and then have multiple steps of listening, responding, and adapting, including in other channels such as SMS and display ads. The purpose is to automate doing the right thing for the customer's unique interests and preferences. The infrastructural challenge is to support concurrent execution of thousands of such programs, each with dozens to millions of distinct customer states.
This product-management position owns the strategy, requirements, roadmap, and execution with Engineering of Interact Program's application experience: what Interact Program does for the end user, the functional design of the workflow user interface, and the definition of higher-level workflow templates and applications for specific industries or marketing goals. This position requires multiple years of experience product-managing an enterprise CRM (customer-relationship management), enterprise campaign-management, or enterprise interactive-marketing product. Title and compensation are commensurate with experience.
- Understand customer use cases and competitors' offerings for interactive-marketing workflows
- Be the company expert at knowing how to solve problems with Interact Program and identifying opportunities to solve new problems
- Own the roadmap for which new capabilities get built when, and why
- Effectively communicate customer and product priorities to both business and technical stakeholders
- Document and negotiate product requirements with Engineering
- Participate as a key stakeholder and collaborator in the execution of Engineering projects related to your area
- Support Sales, Professional Services, Product Marketing, and Support with regard to Interact Program
- Closely collaborate with the product manager for Interact Program?s backend workflow infrastructure to ensure alignment on plans and execution
- Collaborate with data/analytics product managers to ensure that Program is highly measurable and reportable
- Contribute to documentation, training, and other materials for field and customer enablement
- Demonstrated track record of at least 5+ years of product management experience, including multiple years managing a product in enterprise marketing CRM (customer-relationship management), enterprise campaign management, or enterprise email marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with engineering teams
- MBA preferred
- Experience in A/B and multivariate testing applications is a plus
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED