Senior Payroll Accountant Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We are seeking a senior payroll accountant to help out with payroll accounting, payroll processing, and various projects. This position reports to the Senior Payroll Manager.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations
- Prepare intercompany cross charges related to payroll
- Support US and Canada semi-monthly payroll processing
- Support RSU release and earnings allocation to multi-tax jurisdictions
- Support budget and forecast activities
- Ensure proper month end cutoff and capturing of expenses related to payroll
- Assist with variance analyses
- Prepare supporting schedules for quarterly financial reviews and annual audit
- Prepare year end taxable benefit schedules
- Prepare procedure documentations
- Maintain all payroll G/L mapping with ADP
- Special projects as required
- Adhoc reports from ADP i-Reports
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting
- 6+ years accounting/finance experience required
- Wide-ranging experience in accounting
- Payroll processing and ADP product experience
- Foreign currency exchange experience
- Ability to use professional concepts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Ability to work on complex issues that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods, techniques for obtaining results
- Ability to determines methods and procedures on new assignments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to interface cross functionally within the organization and outside customers and vendors
- Advance MS Excel skills
- SOX compliance experience
Guidewire Software is a leading provider of flexible core systems that enable property/casualty insurers to deliver insurance the way they want to. Guidewire builds high quality software that consistently works as promised. Designed for maximum flexibility and scalability, Guidewire solutions give carriers the capability to deliver excellent service to policyholders and agents and increase market share â€" while lowering operating costs. The Guidewire Insurance Suiteâ"¢, consisting of Guidewire PolicyCenterÂ®, Guidewire BillingCenterÂ®, and Guidewire ClaimCenterÂ®, spans the entire insurance lifecycle â€" underwriting, policy administration, billing, and claims management. Guidewire is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. For more information, visit www.guidewire.com.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services