Senior Process Development Scientist Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: The Sr Process Development Scientist is responsible for leading the design and improvement of production processes for Promega?s biological manufacturing teams.
1. Provide an integrated approach to process development through close collaboration with partners in Research, Marketing, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs.
2. Actively participates in the New Product Development process as a team member.
3. Supports the development of analytical methods for manufacturing processes, intermediate and final products.
4. Collaborates with suppliers, vendors, and consultants to continuously improve manufacturing processes for the purpose of creating predictable and consistent procedures for manufacturing.
5. Demonstrates strong and consistent capabilities for innovation in all aspects of manufacturing processes.
6. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Bachelor?s degree in biological sciences, biochemistry, bio-engineering and/or related areas of study.
2. Minimum 7 years? experience in process development related to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or in-vitro diagnostic fields.
3. Development of biological reagents in support of the life science markets.
4. Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams.
5. Strong communication and collaboration skills working in a matrixed environment.
6. Familiar with molecular separation and purification techniques such as chromatography, filtration, and membrane separation systems.
7. Experience with proteins, nucleic acids, buffer solutions, and small molecules.
8. Familiarity with scale-up of liquids through pumps, flow controls, etc.
9. Expertise in applying scientific methodology including root cause analysis, experimental design, and data analysis.
10. Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills to analyze and solve process challenges.
1. Aptitude for managing and supporting the growth of personnel (talent management).
2. Master?s or PhD degree in relevant scientific areas.
3. Chemical engineering experience.
4. Lyophilization technologies.
5. Experience with process automation and control systems.
1. Ability to work with computer equipment and telephone.
2. Ability to occasionally move/lift boxes weighing up to 30 pounds.
3. Ability to wear personal protective equipment.
4. Ability to travel internationally.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED