Senior Producer Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are looking for an experienced Senior Producer to join our rapidly growing team to develop next-generation mobile social gaming experiences for our users. Â
- Create engaging and innovative social game play mechanisms
- Work on content and feature releases for live games
- Manage product schedule
- Collaborate with cross-displine team including game artists, engineers and designers
- Manage product life cycles, asset pipeline and resource allocationÂ
- Work closely with Marketing, PR, Legal, and other teams to deliver games to market
- Passion for creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences. Dedicated to bringing innovation to users
- Able to work in a high-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Stays current on the latest social gaming mechanisms
- Ability to manage internal and extermal art/engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle uncertainties
- Experience in developing features to enhance in-game social communications is a strong plus
- Strong quantitative analysis skills is a strong plus
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services