Senior Product Analyst Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Product Analyst
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live in that can't be found anywhere else: consumers can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, and crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper-local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps.
Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture -we enjoy one another and have been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in San Francisco Bay Area and Denver.
Trulia was founded in 2005 and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital.
Senior Product Analyst
Trulia is looking for a talented Senior Product Analyst who can help us grow and engage our large consumer audience of buyers, renters, owners, and sellers. As a member of the Consumer Product Team, you will play a critical role in identifying and optimizing the product features that will engage and captivate our 30+ million monthly unique visitors.
Your primary responsibility will be to uncover and communicate data-based insights into consumer behavior on Trulia's web and mobile platforms and to help shape and prioritize new product features. You will work closely with other product managers to define and track KPIs, design and execute A/B tests, and optimize the main pillars of Trulia's user experience to increase engagement. Perhaps most importantly, your curiosity and analytical nature will lead you to ask â€" and answer â€" questions that get to the heart of what it takes to create the best possible real estate search experience. As part of your job, you will gather input from and develop consensus with other Trulia product managers and cross-functional partners. You will work with world-class engineers, designers, and marketers.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a business analyst or product manager in a web or mobile-based business, strong analytical and quantitative skills, a deep metrics-driven obsession with achievement, familiarity with agile development processes, excellent team skills to ship and iterate new products quickly, and a passion for creating differentiated products and elegant but effective user experiences.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company at a time of amazing growth and have an impact on the single-largest sector of the US economy. You'll work with a team of fun, passionate people to help our users make smarter decisions about buying, renting, owning and selling homes.
- Be the expert on consumer usage and satisfaction data to inform and optimize product features and enhancements.
- Be a passionate advocate for the consumer by understanding consumer motivations and articulating user needs effectively throughout a product development organization.
- Deliver regular reports (daily, weekly, monthly KPIs) and ad hoc analyses working closely with the product management team and cross-functional partners in UX, engineering, marketing, and BD.
- Help design and manage A/B tests, acting as a foundation of a test & learn culture
- Develop a deep understanding of the marketplace and competitive environment
Why should you work with Trulia?
- 1-3+ years experience as a business analyst or in product management, ideally in the consumer internet space.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and quantitative skills and high proficiency with Excel.
- Experience with Adobe Web Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst and Discover), Pentaho, Tableau, or other BI tools is a plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Confidence to interact with team members across all departments and levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with MySQL, Omniture, Hitwise, or similar tools to access and manipulate data for analysis.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Our product managers and engineers are passionate and smart. We have a lot of leeway on how we do our work, and take that responsibility seriously.
- We're not afraid to try things that may not work.
- We are serious about agile development practices, and use them to work more efficiently and effectively.
- We work out of a gorgeous office in an unbeatable location in downtown San Francisco; one block from BART/Muni.
- We've got a stocked kitchen, and a kegerator.
- We're growing like crazy and are attacking a massive $22 billion opportunity.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED