Senior Product Manager - Financial Services Eloqua Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Eloqua provides solutions to help its customers accelerate revenue growth through Revenue Performance Management. Eloqua provides powerful business insight to inform marketing and sales decisions today that drive revenue growth tomorrow. The company?s mission is to make its customers the fastest growing companies on Earth. More than 1,000 clients rely on the marketing automation power of Eloqua to improve demand generation and lead management while driving more qualified leads. Eloqua?s customers include Adobe, AON, Dow Jones, ADP, Fidelity, Polycom, and National Instruments. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, with offices in Cambridge, San Francisco, Austin, Toronto, London, Brussels, Frankfurt and Singapore.
Eloqua has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Product Manager - Financial Services. We are open to candidates located in San Francisco CA, Vienna VA or Toronto, Canada.
In this role, you will lead the development of solutions tuned to address the Marketing Automation needs of the Financial Services industry. Reporting to the Senior Director, this position is responsible for Product Marketing and Product Management functions. Successful candidates will view this as an opportunity to build and drive a business, effectively operating in a GM role within the vertical.
- Develop and execute Financial Services industry strategy and business plan
- Provide Financial Services industry subject matter expertise
- Identify Financial Services use cases and value proposition
- Define industry solutions and product specifications to address the needs of the Financial Services industry; engage with development to ensure it is built and market ready
- Develop product positioning and collateral
- Engage with customers, industry analysts and media to evangelize your Financial Services solution in the marketplace
- Monitor and support development of Sales pipeline
- Train internal and external services organizations on the Financial Services solution
Skills and Experiences Required:
- 5+ years experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably in a Marketing or CRM function
- Bachelor Degree required; Masters Degree preferred
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED