Senior Product Manager for Core Applications eMeter
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overall
Drive design, development and delivery of core eMeter Smart Grid software applications. This business is worldwide in scope and leverages the growth and success of eMeter's market-leading Meter Data Management (MDM) software business.
- Define and build a multi-year applications roadmap that extends eMeters competitive advantage in Smart Grid management software.
- Determine and prioritize key application opportunities and determine buy/build/partner scenarios.
- Set clear, holistic and unified vision around the Customer Experience.
- Define how the product will work by driving requirements, priorities and functional details.
- Create a tactical execution plan in alignment with overall product goals and milestones.
- Work closely with Engineering, Services and Marketing as primary cross team leader.
- Measure effectiveness of applications through well defined performance metrics.
- Drive analysis of Standards and Regulatory trends, identifying clear product alignment strategy.
- Work closely with Alliances, Sales and Product Marketing to create clear go-to-market strategy.
- Track progress against goals, identifying and resolving any issues that block the team.
- Engineering management (Architecture, Dev, QA, Release)
- Interaction Design
- Partner Alliances
- External Development Community
- Product Marketing
- Customer Support
Skills and Experiences
- 8+ years with demonstrated success defining and launching excellent enterprise software applications; experience building software products for energy industry preferred
- Ability to process large volumes of data from many sources to synthesize clear problem sets and solutions
- Exceptional market insight, able to extract and communicate key information to quickly develop precise responses
- Proven project management skills, including experience identifying and prioritizing project issues, and managing to resolution
- Expertise in requirements tracking throughout software lifecycle
- Experience establishing relationships/membership with relevant standards bodies
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Great critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Strong passion for enabling simple, innovative scenarios
- Deep knowledge of Web Services technologies
- Experience in high growth business environments and working across groups
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships within a team, with peers and with partners
- Engineering degree preferred
- Superior ability to develop high-potential individuals through constructive performance management
- Passion for energy efficiency and green technology
- Please Provide
- Resume that lists your specific contributions to successful product releases
- Examples of products on which you've had direct impact.
||2215 Bridgepointe Parkway |
San Mateo, CA 94404
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED