Senior Product Manager, Growth and Revenue Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Senior Product Manager, Growth and Revenue
The Growth & Revenue team at GREE is looking for an entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager to design & build mobile platform product features across our portfolio of games to drive retention & monetization within our game properties.Â
We are a data driven team that uses a scientific approach to introducing innovative and new ideas that change the way we interact with our network of mobile gamers.Â This is done through identifying and creating more engaging user experiences and optimizing our business model.
The ideal candidate is someone that has a passion towards driving the product strategy for the group and is our mobile product expert on existing and emerging monetization / retention mechanics.Â This person has a flair for thinking of âwhatâs nextâ in mobile and wants to push the limits on ways users interact with games.
- Manage the long-term strategic roadmap for the Growth and Revenue team
- Lead the establishment of a product vision and build buy-in across the game teams
- Provide leadership on product delivery resolving technical issues and integration recommendations
- Deliver full ownership from concept to product development and then to testing and analysis
- Identify the highest-impact product changes to engage and retain users
- Be a driving force in assembling the resources necessary to ship high-impact products and features
- Understand the means to develop hypothesis, define experiments and carry them through to their full conclusion
Â Key Requirements:
- BA/BS required (engineering, business or analytics degrees preferred)
- 5-7 years product management experience with social or mobile experience preferred
- Proficient critical thinking skills with ability to collaborate with engineering, analytics & product teams
- Ability to plan and drive execution of mobile features and grow a product from concept to success
- History of leading through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments
- Strong understanding of existing mobile platforms and monetization ecosystems
- Passion for mobile technology, gaming, advertising
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Business Development|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services