Senior Product Manager Gazelle
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sr. Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced product manager to evolve Gazelle's service offering in support of our constant quest to deliver a crazy awesome experience to our customers. The ideal candidate will set service strategy, prioritize opportunities, and drive service offerings from business requirements to implementation. This product manager will play an integral role in the ongoing innovation and differentiation of our industry-leading consumer electronics trade-in service.
- Drive programs to nurture customers from the point of their web transaction through to completing a sale to Gazelle.
- Identify and execute on service and operational changes that will drive step-function growth in offline conversion rates and dramatically reduce exception handling that affects the customer experience.
- Manage/optimize the design and delivery of Gazelle's â€œOutbound Box Programâ€ (Core to our Brand and our service, this is the program through which we send a box to our customers to return their item.)
- Work cross-functionally to identify and set requirements for website, mobile, customer communication and item processing enhancements that will speed and simplify the customer's experience. Identify ways to consistently surprise and delight customers through their trade-in experiences.
- Apply analytical rigor in evaluating the performance of the Gazelle experience.
- Set strategic roadmap to support service goals. Identify, develop and champion business cases for new opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional teams to identify areas of opportunity, set service specifications and define solutions.
- Collaborate with other product managers, marketing, customer service, operations and engineering teams to create compelling experiences.
- Drive A/B testing and other customer research.
- Monitor competitors, benchmark service standards and drive competitive differentiation.
- 7-10 years of product management experience; direct-to-consumer ecommerce experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
- Outstanding problem-solving & analytical skills and ability to find insights in diverse data sets. Proficiency in using Excel and Google Analytics or comparable analytics platforms and other tools to derive insights.
- Avid customer advocacy.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously with great efficiency and attention to detail.
- Process management skills. Experience in a service or operational function is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Team player with proven success leading cross-functional teams and operating in a highly interdependent organization.
- Strong work ethic and curiosity.
- Initiative and drive. Acting with a sense of urgency and thriving in fast-paced environment.
Please send a cover letter explaining why this is the job for you and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Product Manager' in the subject line.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Physic Ventures
, RockPort Capital Partners
, Venrock Associates All Jobs: at Gazelle
|Headquarters:||61 North Beacon Street|
Allston, MA 02134
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Gazelle is the nation's largest reCommerce company, providing a practical, responsible, rewarding way for consumers to get value for electronics. Today we accept products across a wide range of categories and have found a new, responsible home for more than 200,000 used electronics. Weve created a revolution in consumption, inviting everyone to think differently about the products we buy and own. Our vision is to redefine the way we consume, to change consumer behavior to compel you and I to not only avoid landfills for our electronics but also to capitalize on the value in those goods as we purchase newer, cooler things. Therein, Gazelle is about possibilities. |
Support Gazelle with Social Media services