Senior Product Manager - Networking Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks is building a world-class product management organization and continues to look for top-notch product managers to expand the team. As a networking product manager at Palo Alto Networks, you will be responsible for driving our networking product strategy, including routing protocols, high availability functionality, and overall security/network device architecture.
In addition to your own creativity, you will also rely on interaction with customers and partners to understand requirements and problems. You will be expected to deliver networking product functionality that matches Palo Alto Networks' level of innovation found throughout the product. You will be involved with the networking features throughout all stages of life cycle (conception, definition, development, release and post-release activities) managing strategic planning, feature selection and tactical activities.
Other responsibilities include collaborating with Product Marketing to create product related sales and marketing materials; evangelizing the products and product strategy both internally and externally.
- Full ownership of the networking strategy and feature set
- Market and customer analysis, requirements development, business case, collateral, pricing, product strategy, and product positioning
- Ability to work effectively with all areas of the organization, from engineering to sales
- Customer engagement and relationship development for product evangelism, and requirements gathering
- Feature prioritization and tradeoff decision making
- Strong desire to take ownership of the full product life cycle
- Drive to design something new, innovative, and disruptive
- Hands-on nature with very strong interest in new technology products
- Strong domain expertise in routing protocols and security/network device architecture; knowledge of highly available network architectures is desired
- Minimum 3-5 years in product management or technical expertise in the networking space required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable track record of success
- BS/MS or equivalent experience required
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED